tier info

I agree cheers iamhim I'll have to go and have a play for some reason my TIT2 will not play sky movies 1 it just keeps flashing on and off all the time.

Just going to give iamhims codes a go.... fingers crossed I hope they work on opos cards!!!

Just created my own image using ICE2004 TUT (great work by the way) wrote it to my TIT2 card and all is working great. The question is does this mean i have done every thing correct (i.e. tiers and dates etc) as i know TIT2 cards give you channels slightly different and my original image only had 2 tiers written to it. Will this card now go off when the rights date ends and how can i tell if this image i have created is ok to write to rom card without it being killed.
hope this makes sense to you chaps.
thanks...

Just created my own image using ICE2004 TUT (great work by the way) wrote it to my TIT2 card and all is working great. The question is does this mean i have done every thing correct (i.e. tiers and dates etc) as i know TIT2 cards give you channels slightly different and my original image only had 2 tiers written to it. Will this card now go off when the rights date ends and how can i tell if this image i have created is ok to write to rom card without it being killed.
hope this makes sense to you chaps.
thanks...

I would keep the image for a coulpe of days if it doesnt get fried then it should be ok.

The card will lose the channels when the rights date expires.

Remember when making a mosc you will need to add all the tiers of the channels you want. This is different from a titanium card as it automatically opens all channels with one tier.

Thanks for the reply, i put 18 tiers on this image from your list to see if i could do it right. Does the fact that a TIT2 only needs 1 tier mean i could have still got some of these wrong and i won't know until i write i to a ROM card.

Thanks for the reply, i put 18 tiers on this image from your list to see if i could do it right. Does the fact that a TIT2 only needs 1 tier mean i could have still got some of these wrong and i won't know until i write i to a ROM card.

No it should be that is any are wrong the tit will stop working and need to be reset to virgin state.

If it works ok on the tit after a few days then the tiers should be done correctly and be able to be written to a mosc.

What i mean was a titanium card is made to open all channels no matter what tiers are written to it.

So if you wrote the basic package tier to a tit card it should open all channels. If the same tier was written to a mosc it would only open the basic channels.

No it should be that is any are wrong the tit will stop working and need to be reset to virgin state.

If it works ok on the tit after a few days then the tiers should be done correctly and be able to be written to a mosc.

What i mean was a titanium card is made to open all channels no matter what tiers are written to it.

So if you wrote the basic package tier to a tit card it should open all channels. If the same tier was written to a mosc it would only open the basic channels.

thanks very much for the info, will see if i can get hold of a ROM card now as my old one has departed to the ice scraper scrap yard.
thanks...

Hi Ice,

Have I read that correctly then? I only actually need to add the basic package to a tit2 and all channels will be there? sports, movies the lot?

Cheers

Hi Ice,

Have I read that correctly then? I only actually need to add the basic package to a tit2 and all channels will be there? sports, movies the lot?

Cheers

That is correct. Try it and see what you get. You can add other tiers if you wish but for the purposes of a titanium card one or two should suffice.

Last edited:
That is correct. Try it and see what you get. You can add other tiers if you wish but for the purposes of a titanium card one or two should suffice.

Cheers Ice......Thats cool then. I have a mate living in ex c&w and he has a tit2 he needs help with. I'm nthell and when I done my tit2 I followed your tut and 18 tiers info and all was great but took a while to enter in all of the info lol. If he only actually needs to add a couple of tiers for the full monty then that should save quite a bit of time :)

I dont suppose you know the expiry date that ex c&w like to use as there are 2 different dates posted in this thread lol..... I know youre nthell but thought you would probably be aware of the others ;)

Cheers again mate

i believe it is 399F which is 31st of December 2020 or 12/31/2020 in nagra form.

Hlp PlzC&W Image + ROM 11

Could Anyone Tell Me where i can get an au rom 11 image that i can use to create my tiers. I have looked everywhere and cannot find it. I am using ICE's tutorial which only has a ntl image and i am from the C&W area. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thnaks

SENATA caw

anyone know the rights min max for senata sports ans golf please

I reckon you guys can both find that info right here on the forum with a little searching:)

reply with a useful answer or dont bother m8

forums are for helping people not dissing

ive got the tier from somewhere else but i wont post just do a search

If you make a request for info regarding tiers then please dont forget to give a hint of which provider. The tier info is different for NTL/C&W/TW areas !

Please dont say your provider is VirginMedia - that wont get you anywhere !

Last edited:
reply with a useful answer or dont bother m8

forums are for helping people not dissing

ive got the tier from somewhere else but i wont post just do a search

Who did I disrespect? (if that what you mean) .. and who made you forum boss?
Your reply wasn't too helpful was it so mind your own business eh.

Last edited:
Back