tier info

063F69 - chnl 0013 - 0013 Premplus tw
Has anyone had this tier working as I tried today but no joy?

063F69 - chnl 0013 - 0013 Premplus tw
Has anyone had this tier working as I tried today but no joy?

I had prem plus working last weekend on that tier info but not tried it this weekend as i have been working, has the tier info changed on prem plus aswell or just the adult channels ?

premplus was ok this weekend, zee tv and adult tiers have changed but seems no one has a subbed card for these tiers to read. Or they do not want to own up to it.

Pure ntl image for editing

Here's an image from a subbed box. It's ntl & I don't know what package is included but hey.. it might be useful and it's no use to me as I'm exc&w.

disney cinemagic tw

right after much work looking for this tier i am proud to present that i found it

for telepest
disney cinemagic
rights identifier 13D015
min channel 0020
max channel 0024

this has been tested on a rom11 and is working
i now have a full list of tw tiers.....
pm me if you need assistance

Min=0020, Max=0024 ?

Are you sure thats actually the correct info for this tier as premium content tiers usually have just one channel Id allocated so Min=Max !

Try the tier on its own and see if it opens up anything other than CineMagic. Perhaps you get more than just one channel with that particular package option.

Here's an image from a subbed box. It's ntl & I don't know what package is included but hey.. it might be useful and it's no use to me as I'm exc&w.

looked at the expire date 12/12/2037 is this normal for a subbed card?

it is but the rights dates ive seen range from a month to 16months at the most

PIJ

I would have thought 12/12/2037 was ok seeing as most of the subbed dumps are running that figure.

Wouldn't an EMM that targets that expiry date kill most subbed cards if that was the case?

it is but the rights dates ive seen range from a month to 16months at the most

PIJ
So should we be setting our expire date to 12/12/2037 to make our images look more authentic.

So should we be setting our expire date to 12/12/2037 to make our images look more authentic.

As i said in my original post on page 2 of this thread the 3 cc's use specific expiry dates.

I only know NTL's and they use 12/12/2037. I don't know what TW or C&W use but if you unlock a card see what its set to and then copy it onto your own card.

So if you were to unlock a subbed NTL card the expiry date would be 12/12/2037.

There seems to be a mixed opinion on the expiry date. I'd love to know if anyone has seen a subbed dump that has an expiry date that is only a month ahead.

There seems to be a mixed opinion on the expiry date. I'd love to know if anyone has seen a subbed dump that has an expiry date that is only a month ahead.

I really doubt anyone would have a subbed card that had the expiry date only a month ahead. This would be the rights date not the expiry date.

I really doubt anyone would have a subbed card that had the expiry date only a month ahead. This would be the rights date not the expiry date.

I have seen a subbed dump for C&W and the expiry date is 12/12/2037.

Would I be right in saying that most peeps are setting expiry to that 12/12/2037 date but running a rights date that is only a month ahead?

As i said in my original post on page 2 of this thread the 3 cc's use specific expiry dates.

I only know NTL's and they use 12/12/2037. I don't know what TW or C&W use but if you unlock a card see what its set to and then copy it onto your own card.

So if you were to unlock a subbed NTL card the expiry date would be 12/12/2037.

well thats cleared that up then m8, thank you :cool:

I have seen a subbed dump for C&W and the expiry date is 12/12/2037.

Would I be right in saying that most peeps are setting expiry to that 12/12/2037 date but running a rights date that is only a month ahead?

If you want a good realistic card this is recommended. The expiry date is a date that is common to cards from the specific cc. The rights date is usually just one month ahead of the modification date. So if you make a card today make the modification date todays date, the rights date todays date + 1 month and the expiry date 12/12/2037.

Back