Thinking of new earphones...hmmm.

the ones you are lookin at appear to be about £60.

the HD 25 sp mk11 are £69 and you could probably get them even cheaper if you looked hard enough.
BEM MUSIC : Headphones - SENNHEISER HD 25 SP MK2

i would get them without a shadow of a doubt.from review i have read about the pxc250 they dont seem that great and the noise canx gimmick seems guff.

I might take your word for it on these mate :), but its a pity the poxy delivery is 10quid on that site, i know its still a great price as compared to all the other sites, but still, its on the expensive side for me, as i says earlier, ive been spending 100's of quids on earphones for years n years now and it gets a bit much after a while, i was hoping to get summit for maybe about 40-50quid, but it dont look as though thats going to be possible for the quality iam after, so I guess it looks like i will go for those ones you quote.

the ones you are lookin at appear to be about £60.

the HD 25 sp mk11 are £69 and you could probably get them even cheaper if you looked hard enough.
BEM MUSIC : Headphones - SENNHEISER HD 25 SP MK2

i would get them without a shadow of a doubt.from review i have read about the pxc250 they dont seem that great and the noise canx gimmick seems guff.

what is the difference with the sennheiser HD 25-1 II and the cheaper sp model, do you know ? i see the ohms are different, but does that really matter ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. not so sure on the difference other than what sennhesier wbesite says. they are just lighter. very easy to store if travelling as the cans come right off the headband. never used the more expensive version.

the frequency respones is the main thing, it is better range on the more expensive ones but to be honest not really that relevant as its not a huge difference in teh scheme of thing and what your wanting them for. ... you need to judge if its worth the extra money. i doubt it would be that noticeable if at all. Especially if you are not using them for any professional purposes.

Nah. not so sure on the difference other than what sennhesier wbesite says. they are just lighter. very easy to store if travelling as the cans come right off the headband. never used the more expensive version.

the frequency respones is the main thing, it is better range on the more expensive ones but to be honest not really that relevant as its not a huge difference in teh scheme of thing and what your wanting them for. ... you need to judge if its worth the extra money. i doubt it would be that noticeable if at all. Especially if you are not using them for any professional purposes.

yea mate, i just use them for listening to (blasting,lol) tunes whilst sat at my computer, they are connected to an old amp though that has mega ooooomfff.

I paid £25 quid for my trust ones from asda the work great but not in stock anymore 2 years old

heres the ones that have the best rating at the min under £40

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Basic-Rechargeable-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B000HBBA0G/ref=pd_cp_ce_0?pf_rd_p=136153791&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000ACD5JQ&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0XWN1CBZY87E3C3F4EDM]Sony Basic Rechargeable RF Wireless Headphone: Electronics & Photo: Amazon.co.uk[/ame]

not bad at £35 quid

Back