The new website

ryan301

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just thought id throw this in here (and maybe get the stats up a little) :) Pretty much the new website and all of its contents take up my life, so I guess this is my hobby.

See what ya think, constructive criticism most welcome.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Give us a call' & 'Give us a ring' on different pages but I only see an email contact form. I've possibly missed a phone number but it's not very obvious on the site.
HH.

'Give us a call' & 'Give us a ring' on different pages but I only see an email contact form. I've possibly missed a phone number but it's not very obvious on the site.
HH.

nice thanks :)

Nice website, clean :)

Well done ryan, good luck with that mate, you will be a great help to our PC sections I can tell ;)

Mick

HH.

I can see it- it's in purple on every page!!!
:specsavers:

Fails UK Law M8. Needs to show full company details including full address etc. Looks clean but has a 'twitch-factor'. By that I mean it looks like a lot of 'scam sites'. Not saying you ARE but you would want to disassociate yourselves from that element!

Also, the content editor failed English!

Sorry, pedant me!

as said site looks nice but I would never use a site that didn't have clear contact details and a mobile number
needs to be land line number and have clear address marked

Some good feedback for the owner :)

Mick

firstly let me say i have great respect and admiration for our armed forces past or present... its borderline i feel as its a pay for the service site. i fit sat dishes now and then as a hobby but i dont advertise ect. big omission for me is a landline number... personally i wouldnt use a service without one unless recommended by a friend ect. good luck with it m8,regards

Thanks all. Iv just been made aware of the slight UK law elements I seem to be missing..

Im in the middle of moving at the moment so address and contact details are abit blurry to myself at the moment. Still alot to learn but Rome wasn't built in a day I guess.

Boo hiss! Another Wix monstrosity stomping on web developers livelihood ;) Only kidding, good luck to ya.

Boo hiss! Another Wix monstrosity stomping on web developers livelihood ;) Only kidding, good luck to ya.

yeh if I can do it then it's maybe time for web developers to move into something else

0845 numbers can be had an diverted to any landline or mobile at a cost
also makes you look a little bigger as a company. as for address details why not use a relatives address
until you are sorted

0845 numbers can be had an diverted to any landline or mobile at a cost
also makes you look a little bigger as a company. as for address details why not use a relatives address
until you are sorted

thanks turner brown Il look into that. Im thinking a premium rate number but that would be a step too far ;)

Back