The End of Scrubs!!!! :(

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone watch the finale???

I'm seriously disappointed that it is finishing. Loved the show, was really different to all the other programs out there. The cast and the script - everything just worked!

Anybody else here a fan of Scrubs??

There is still a possibility that season 9 will happen.

Taken from Wiki.

On April 16, 2009 Bill Lawrence wrote on the abc.com message boards that a season 9 of Scrubs was still "50/50."As of May 3, 2009, ABC was billing the episode 'My Finale' as only a "finale" and not a series or season finale. On April 28, 2009 it was announced that ABC was in talks to renew Scrubs for another year, however, if this was to happen, some of the cast may or may not be back [due to other commitments], or only back part time.

I used to watch it all the time, but got out of sync with it. I have never been able to catch up with the storyline again :(

There is still a possibility that season 9 will happen.

Taken from Wiki.

Thanks a lot for that Jaffa mate. You really know a lot about these US programs don't you??

I used to watch it all the time, but got out of sync with it. I have never been able to catch up with the storyline again

I'd advise you to try and catch up and watch it mate. To me it's one of the best programs out there. What season did you get to mate?

I used to watch it all the time, but got out of sync with it. I have never been able to catch up with the storyline again :(

I was the same as you MH but my son ask me to download season 8 for him and I watched it aswell, hadnt seen it since about season 5, a few episodes and you get into it again.

what?

its finished?

holy freakin frick!

lmao

This has "finished about 4 times now and always been recommissioned.

I'm sure it'll be back, I used to watch it religiously but kinda lost it during the strike and it was on, then off, then on again.

Still have them on the HDD to watch just never seem to find the time.

My favourite show too, up to date with season 7, waiting for season 8...

wouldn't be the same without any of the characters - replace one and the magic is gone..

roll on.

we downloaded and watched all of season 8 afew weeks back ace , .. was released Mexico on your tube too

* 8x01 - My Nah Nah Nah
* 8x02 - My ABC's
* 8x03 - My Jerks
* 8x04 - My Last Words
* 8x05 - My Saving Grace
* 8x06 - My Happy Place
* 8x07 - My Cookie Pants
* 8x08 - My New Role
* 8x09 - My Comedy Show
* 8x10 - Their Story II
* 8x11 - My Soul On Fire: Part 1
* 8x12 - My Soul On Fire: Part 2
* 8x13 - My Lawyers In Love
* 8x14 - My Absence
* 8x15 - My Full Moon
* 8x16 - My Cuz
* 8x17 - My Chief Concern
* 8x18 - My Finale

click on my homepage and search for Scrubs s8

Last edited:
That new intern (the feisty blond one that JD calls 'Joe') is quite fit

might as well post some news here now its popped up again

Scrubs will return for season nine, and braff will be in it for 6 episodes BUT no sacred heart this time! read on

might as well post some news here now its popped up again

Scrubs will return for season nine, and braff will be in it for 6 episodes BUT no sacred heart this time! read on

as the story says it seems like more of a spin off but i suppose there is only so much you can do with a show after 8 years. still they have some great writers working for the show so fingers crossed it will still be good. cheers for the info im glad scrubs will still be about even in its new form. i hope cox is still about.

Back