2 problems with the Great British Bake Off

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I started watching this recently with the misses. Am I the only one who find that GBBO has 2 massively annoying problems.

1 being Noel and the other bring Sandy. How these two are on the show is beyond me. They are totally turning me off watching it. Another problem I have is I'm on a diet and have to watch all these awesome cakes. I'd murder a cream 🍩

What is even there role they aren't funny and you can see some of the contestants actually want to kill them they are so annoying.

Anyone else feel the same about these two?

I preferred the original hosts Mel and Sue, who were funny. Have only seen a few bits of new format and agree that Noel doesn’t seem to add much. I’m sure others enjoy it anyway but I tend to give it a miss these days.

Never even knew it wasn't always C4 as I only started watching a few weeks ago. That article says Sandi is going at least that's one down. Hopefully the replacement Matt Lucas won't be as bad

Never even knew it wasn't always C4 as I only started watching a few weeks ago. That article says Sandi is going at least that's one down. Hopefully the replacement Matt Lucas won't be as bad
877EE2CC-CD93-4C6F-B0E2-A9D9E1D66D33.gif

Back