The big 30

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well its my 30th today and my dads 55th today as well a wee family dinner to celabrate and maybe even a pint or 2 of peroni. Canny wack it

Happy Birthday to you and your dad, have a good day.

Downhill all the way now m8. :)

: colors1

Happy Birthday Liam!

: colors1

And to you're Dad.

:Cheers:

Happy Birthday to you and your dad, have a good day.
m8

happy birthday to the pair of ya's, have a cracking day!

Many Happy Returns mate & all the very best to yer Da too.
Have a great night :Clap: :proud: :Clap:
HH.

Happy Birthday mate
enjoy ya day :)

:HB:

Happy BirthdaY to both of you , best wishes biffo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY liambalfour and your father have a great evening and I hope you had a lovely day :Clap: :HB:

big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY liambalfour's dad

happy-55th-birthday.gif

I hope you had a good birthday however i find it is not very difficult to press the thanks button now and again. my post was a gesture of goodwill the least you could do is press a dam button. The same goes to everyone else who couldn't be bothered thanking people.

I hope you had a good birthday however i find it is not very difficult to press the thanks button now and again. my post was a gesture of goodwill the least you could do is press a dam button. The same goes to everyone else who couldn't be bothered thanking people.

sorry bud i had thanked everyone except yourself i thought i had thanked you and then pressed the quick reply, but must have forgot the thanks. Anyway you are thanked now and i really did appreciate all the effort you went to for my post,

cheers

Balf

Back