Thank you Very much paypal

MikeS

Inactive User
Reaction score
I might get flamed for this but I dont care

I want to point out that was i a victim of fraud from a Chinese scammer beginning of this year as a result of

[email protected] [lin shaole] scamming me into transferring money via paypal to his account

we are talking around $1400 [900 quid]

you might say that i am mad for doing this but this person had access to the original p3ng account of

[email protected] and was able to verify previous paypal transactions concerning date & time & postal address

the dickhead even tried to fog off paypal by giving out bogus tracking nunmbers and even got someone to forge my name in america to make out as if i was a recipient [signature for dhl ]

well today Paypal was able to refund the full amount back into my bank account some 13 days after the initial transfer

I also had immediate contact with a paypal customer service agent in ireland whenever i needed to chat as paypal now have a department for regular ebay/paypal users - i didnt know this called ' top customer department'

so thank you paypal for recovering my money as i thought i would never get it back

so thank you Cheyvonne, Martha & john for help putting my mind at ease the past few weeks

And I now know why we pay paypal a fee to transfer money and i am glad i paid these fees over the last 6 or 7 years cos when you need them most they got your back !

Last edited:
nice 1 mate, glad ya got your money back!

heya m8 also a bluenose

kro sotv

we got scammed on robbie keane lol

Everytime i have had to use paypal customer service they are more than helpful. you get to speak to an english speaking human being with common sense who actually understands common sense.

just hope hes got the funds in his paypal account as im still waiting for £100 of some scam over 3 years ago

just hope hes got the funds in his paypal account as im still waiting for £100 of some scam over 3 years ago
you want to contact paypal then mate as even if he whoever scammed you doesnt have money in paypal they should still reimburse you!

glad you got your money back.

i have bought stuff of him aswell in the past and now i wont.

Back