Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Testing the new images

they are as stable as they are on the dreamboxes m8, the only downside is that they stop the usb and RF from working

if you have a TM500 connected via scart only though, theyre a good image to use

i havent tried the new gemini 4.6 one yet though

they are as stable as they are on the dreamboxes m8, the only downside is that they stop the usb and RF from working

if you have a TM500 connected via scart only though, theyre a good image to use

i havent tried the new gemini 4.6 one yet though

thanks.. so i cannot use any of them cos i am using RF out on my tm600

Just tried Gemini on TM600, alot of channels are badly out of sync, Also OK button does not bring up channel list, + does, Vol+ Changes channel, it is a faster image yes but its all over the shop

its designed for a different remote with not as many buttons m8

just tried it quickly, still no usb support, so that ended the test for me lol

I've tried all the images and the only ones that is stable for me is the DS Team images and the UR image dated 27-08-09. These are rock solid in my opinion.

My cure for out of syn lips is to turn off the receiver and remove the power cable. Let the motherboard cool down for 5mins and try again. This works wonders.

i don't get any sync problems with fast zapping disabled. although only sync problems i had was for about 30s after changing channel.

where is the ur image 27-8-09 ? i cant seem to find it

thanks

jason

There's one UR image for 27-08-09. i got it from a reliable source. Very stable. Maybe it has not been released to the public. But i can assure that there's one for that date and very stable.

Can I ask a pretty dumb ( to all except me, probably) question.

Why do you have to keep updating the image - what happens if you don't?

I have a TM600 - which image would you recommend please.

Thanks

Many thanks for the advice, I have 13-08-09 which has worked well so I was loathed to change it unless something drastic was going to happen to my machine.

If it ain't broken etc etc.

Thanks again.

Back