Technomate TM7755 - Help required for complete newbie

sniper5181

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been given a motorised dish and Technomate TM 7755 receiver and have been informed it has been flashed. Loads of satellites ie Hotbird, Astra 19.2 etc and channels but dollar signs next to channels. Am I right to say that the CAS keys that are loaded in receiver are out of date. If so, how do I update? (for educational purposes)
I also am picking up astra 28.2e but not getting any freesat channels?

This receiver was sitting in a family members loft for 18 months so has not been used.
Can anyone advise me on whether to take it back to factory default settings and lead me to where to start again or help me to fix this problem. I really want the freesat channels and resolve the CAS key problem.

I am probably expecting to much from this box or asking questions that are really stupid but I have researched and really cannot find the answers I need.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks just as I thought.

What box would you recommend that is for someone who wants a cheap box (ebay) that can do what I need? Many people seem to be changing to spiderbox and lots of receivers are being sold on ebay but I dont want to get another like this, that has no support.

Back