Superleague 2015 thread

rawsy that's poor by Leeds mate.

Week after giving us a good thumping and you put in a performance like that against the inbreds :(

That is turdy. Fell asleep and missed it lol . I'm glad I did

Tough run of games and injuries took their toll on Leeds. Still the team to beat this season I reckon.

Super League Table: Week 12

2utrdvt.jpg

Wigan scored 11 tries as they demolished Hull KR 60-0 at the DW Stadium on Friday night.

Wigan v Hull K R - 01 May 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

St Helens ran in nine tries in a 44-4 triumph as Wakefield slumped to their 10th straight Super League defeat.

St Helens v Wakefield - 01 May 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Setaimata Sa's late try saw Hull come from behind to beat an injury-ravaged Salford side 24-20 at the KC Stadium.

Hull v Salford - 01 May 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Oops fangface, they pull it out of the bag the Catalans at times. I think it's the heat and travel when they are at home that gives them the advantage .

Oops fangface, they pull it out of the bag the Catalans at times. I think it's the heat and travel when they are at home that gives them the advantage .

No excuses from me rawsy.
Catalan are a damn good team at home and they would be up there with the best of Super League if they can finally replicate their home form when playing their away games.
If we'd have spent a lot less time arguing with that idiot ref Childs and got on with the game then it would possibly have been different but sh*t happens.

Back