Superleague 2015 thread

Leeds Rhinos warm up for Wembley with victory over Hull FC

Hull v Leeds - 21 August 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Wigan end Warrington's Grand Final hopes with 28-0 thrashing

Warrington v Wigan - 21 August 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Castleford Tigers suffer crushing defeat at Catalans

Catalans v Castleford - 22 August 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

- - - Updated - - -

Super 8's Week 26

ySIKLDX.jpg

St Helens beat Castleford Tigers in Super League Super 8s thriller

Castleford v St Helens - 10 September 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Wigan leave it late to see off spirited Hull

Wigan v Hull - 11 September 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Catalans Dragons thrash Super 8s leaders Leeds Rhinos in France

Catalans v Leeds - 12 September 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Nine-try Huddersfield Giants hammer Warrington Wolves to move to third

http://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/live/match/44131

Good game @Fangface

Hard fought by both sides .the score doesn't reflect the game. There was a call or 2 I didn't agree with though.

Super League: Leeds Rhinos 20-13 St Helens - BBC Sport

Shouldn't post when I'm annoyed but....

How does a 6ft+ guy tackle a midget? Anything is going to be a high tackle and Burrow has made a fcking career out of it. The initial contact was on the shoulder but you got your first try with it...well done!

You can absolutely stick it up your arse if you think that Hall try was legitimate. This downward pressure shit is a joke and it's different every week.
There was no control, no downward pressure and should never have been allowed. He dropped it and his hand wasn't on the ball. It was also going forward...anything else???
We may as well just do what they do in the NFL and just run over the line with it.
Anywhere else on the pitch and it's a knock on but over the line, it's deemed enough control and a try.

Fair enough, I did see your boys do a couple of knock ons that weren't caught though.

Are you hightest fangface? I did see at least one high tackle on a big guy too though.

You will have us next year I imagine though.

Leeds will have to have a completely different game plan with out being able to rely on sinfield and those 40/20's.

Wasn't trying to wind you up by the way.

Enjoyed that game, I do agree with how its gone with try's and all this downward pressure! Same with obstruction, that's not consistant either but I'll look foward to the final

Fair enough, I did see your boys do a couple of knock ons that weren't caught though.

Are you hightest fangface? I did see at least one high tackle on a big guy too though.

You will have us next year I imagine though.

Leeds will have to have a completely different game plan with out being able to rely on sinfield and those 40/20's.

Wasn't trying to wind you up by the way.

:)
I've calmed down now rawsy.

Come on Leeds...stuff the pie-eating bastards.

:)
I've calmed down now rawsy.

Come on Leeds...stuff the pie-eating bastards.

It will be good been on the same side for a change mate.

Can't stand Wigan .

Fantastic game

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It was an excellent game.

Did you see the Tony Clubb kick near the end?
I've only just stopped laughing...that's the first time I have seen a 20/40 kick. :)

I was panicking for a bit but I did enjoy the match. The kick was funny.

Hope saints beat Wigan and Warrington next year. I can't see Leeds doing so well for a bit at least. I hope I'm wrong though.

Back