Superleague 2015 thread

Super League table after Week 3:

wiof48.jpg

I haven't been able to watch a match yet. I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds beat St Helens at home though lol might have to book some tickets.

do you fancy a seperate dw$ wager @Fangface??

17th of april when our sides meet at saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Castleford Tigers scored seven tries to crush Wigan Warriors on Friday and secure their first win of the season.

Castleford v Wigan - 06 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

St Helens made to work hard for 20-16 win against Wakefield as they continue unbeaten run

Wakefield v St Helens - 06 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Huddersfield Giants beat Widnes 24-12 to claim first Super League win of season

Huddersfield v Widnes - 08 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Saints are doing well @Fangface it will be interesting April 17th. Really chuffed that cass stuffed Wigan . I never mind seeing cass do well but love seeing Wigan being beaten lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
That is crazy to stuff Wigan one week and then get stuffed by the hudd. Without a try , tut tut cass

Omfg Warrington had an extra man tonight!! Phil Bentham will be dropping by the bookies on his way home!!

Gutted the first game I get to watch and we get hammered.

Well done fangface 5 on the trot, not bad going. Leeds will stop you though lol. Unless Phil Bentham has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
The Warrington Wolves made sure Friday the 13th was a day to forget for the Leeds Rhinos as they claimed an 18-6 First Utility Super League win at the Halliwell Jones Stadium.

Warrington v Leeds - 13 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Wigan ended a three-game losing run to see off Hull 13-12 in a game that the home side almost threw away in the dying stages at the DW Stadium.

Wigan v Hull - 13 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

St Helens produced a stunning second-half performance as they came from behind to record a 30-20 Super League win at Widnes Vikings and move top of the table.

Widnes v St Helens - 13 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Yes I read about that after the match. Hardaker is a great player but Is a tit who lets himself and the side down too often. I'm not happy about loosing to Warrington but Wigan are the nemesis in my book. Hopefully we will teach Warrington a lesson at home later in the year.

Last edited:
Yep, well done mate.
You may beat us as we are starting to pick up a few injuries and niggles.

Anyway...

Leeds got back to winning ways with an impressive 26-14 win over Wigan at Headingley on Friday.

Leeds v Wigan - 20 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Castleford cut short Salford's revival by inflicting their first defeat in four matches with a 30-16 success.

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/live/match/43263/report

[h=1]Hull FC add to Catalans Dragons woes and climb off bottom of Super League[/h]
Hull FC add to Catalans Dragons woes and climb off bottom of Super League | Rugby League News | Sky Sports

Back