Superleague 2015 thread

Super League Table: Week 6

nlv5w4.jpg

Hull KR shocked Super League leaders St Helens 24-22 at the KC Lightstream Stadium on Friday night.

Hull K R v St Helens - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Aaron Murphy scored two tries as Huddersfield ended their hoodoo against bogey side Warrington but Danny Brough was the star in the Giants' 29-10 win at the Halliwell Jones Stadium.

Warrington v Huddersfield - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Luke Gale scored twice in a man-of-the-match performance as Castleford made it back-to-back wins for the first time this season with a 20-14 success over Hull FC

Castleford v Hull - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Anthony Gelling grabbed a hat-trick of tries as Wigan bounced back to winning ways by thrashing Wakefield 52-10 at the DW
Stadium.

Wigan v Wakefield - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Some interesting results there tonight rawsy.
Saints do there usual yearly can't be arsed game at Hull KR and suprised the Wire lost at home to Hudds.

Hull KR shocked Super League leaders St Helens 24-22 at the KC Lightstream Stadium on Friday night.

Hull K R v St Helens - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Aaron Murphy scored two tries as Huddersfield ended their hoodoo against bogey side Warrington but Danny Brough was the star in the Giants' 29-10 win at the Halliwell Jones Stadium.

Warrington v Huddersfield - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Luke Gale scored twice in a man-of-the-match performance as Castleford made it back-to-back wins for the first time this season with a 20-14 success over Hull FC

Castleford v Hull - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Anthony Gelling grabbed a hat-trick of tries as Wigan bounced back to winning ways by thrashing Wakefield 52-10 at the DW
Stadium.

Wigan v Wakefield - 27 March 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Some interesting results there tonight rawsy.
Saints do there usual yearly can't be arsed game at Hull KR and suprised the Wire lost at home to Hudds.

That's a strange one for saints, can be a tough one when hull are at home though. Im chuffed for Huddersfield , don't mind them as a side and I'm always happy to see Warrington get beat . Not as much as Wigan though lol

Hope rhinos and saints keep the others at bay until the grand final.

Didnt see the Saints game as I was at the Warrington game, have to say Huddersfield were superb last night, kicked us off the park!Very poor from the wire, havent got a clue attacking!

I keep reading this thread and forget to use the thanks/like button!!

So thank you Fangface for the updates

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I forgot to add the table.

Super League Table: Week 7

29xcgvo.jpg

Like the look of that

Great come back by Leeds yesterday! Interesting season so far

Big loss for Leeds that! So hard to replace class like Sinfield! We've never got over losing Briers lol

Oh noooo!!!

BBC Sport - Kevin Sinfield: Leeds Rhinos captain to join Yorkshire Carnegie

Kev's leaving at the end of the season and so is Jamie peacock. it will be interesting next season, this will hurt the team. they have done ok without them through injury but they are a different side when both of them are fit.

It's probably safe to say that McGuire will take over the mantle but he'll still be a huge loss.
With Sinfield and Peacock going though you will have a huge chunk of your salary cap to spend on replacements.
I'm sure Mr Hetherington already has players lined up!

Big loss for Leeds that! So hard to replace class like Sinfield! We've never got over losing Briers lol

You had adequate replacements but Tony Smith didn't blood them enough. Then when Briers neck injury came out of the blue it put you in the shite.

Hull KR beat Hull FC 20-6 to claim the bragging rights in the first cross-city meeting of the season.

Hull v Hull K R - 02 April 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Wakefield remain rooted to the bottom of the Super League table after they were hammered 40-4 by Catalans Dragons at Belle Vue.

Wakefield v Catalans - 02 April 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Warrington slipped to a third straight Super League defeat as Stefan Marsh reached a milestone in Widnes' 30-10 derby win at the Select Security Stadium.

Widnes v Warrington - 02 April 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Fully expecting Saints to lose tomorrow so you should be 2 points clear tomorrow night rawsy!

Hull KR beat Hull FC 20-6 to claim the bragging rights in the first cross-city meeting of the season.

Hull v Hull K R - 02 April 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Wakefield remain rooted to the bottom of the Super League table after they were hammered 40-4 by Catalans Dragons at Belle Vue.

Wakefield v Catalans - 02 April 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Warrington slipped to a third straight Super League defeat as Stefan Marsh reached a milestone in Widnes' 30-10 derby win at the Select Security Stadium.

Widnes v Warrington - 02 April 2015 | Report | Super League | Sky Sports Rugby League

Fully expecting Saints to lose tomorrow so you should be 2 points clear tomorrow night rawsy!

fingers crossed lol

It goes against every fibre of my Being to want Wigan to win!! Come on saints

Fantastic game that! Both teams were superb, Wigan too strong in the end.. Warrington were shocking again last night, somethings deffo not right! Or Agar is doing his great coaching again lol

Great atmosphere at the game and it's always great beating stains :) need to watch it back on tv later.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back