Super Hub my Ar&e

Can I now use a wireless bridge with this pile of shite?

Superhub Wireless <> Wireless Router.

You can now i do belive, I think the best option with the superhub is to go wired as much as you can:(. I have had a lot of problems with one of my ps3,which is wireless, trouble connecting , poor signal strength. And my superhub is only one room away from my ps3. My lappy always connects but has poor signal strength, my vega fairs a little better, never have no problems connecting and seem's to get a little better on the signal strength.

A good little program, i found for the vega is wifi analyzer, it will work on any android device and has a active needle display to show you the strength of said signal.

Also on the ps3 front, you can always put your ps3 into dmz mode GUIDE: PUT YOUR PS3 IN A DMZ - AfterDawn: Forums . Never been sure how secure this is thoe.

All in all, i care not for the superhub and if i knew what i did then as i do now, i would not touch the superhub,i t does not make the whole wireless expererance a easy transition from wired ,with which i still find the better solution:(

just moved back to the parents house for a while - They have the superhub and I cant get a wireless signal downstairs and its not a big house! Whats the best way people have been improving wireless performance?

Back