[DM800HD] Struggling with 'no ca error'

Oily

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
For the 1st time in yrs I flashed the wrong image on my box.I've tried Japher,patched dreamup and the original dreamup but still can't get any response from my box?It's a Ferrari sim.This is as far as i get.Any ideas please?

Attachments

• drreamup.JPG
    drreamup.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
have you tried dreambox optiflasher or ncf with your bootloader

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually when that happens to me i try another sim inside the box. for example i flash the correct bootloader that sims wants. then if i still want to use the ferrari sim. i flash a ferrari bootloader and then put the ferrari sim in and it works like a treat

When your using the Japher flasher are you using null modem cable and ethernet cable together ?

Thats the correct way to recover with it and well it works for me every time.

When your using the Japher flasher are you using null modem cable and ethernet cable together ?

Thats the correct way to recover with it and well it works for me every time.

Yeah,tried it with both cables attached Ferret,not sure what else I can try apart from a new sim?

Yeah,tried it with both cables attached Ferret,not sure what else I can try apart from a new sim?

Tell me how you setup Japher flasher mate. IP for your PC must be correct and the IP you give the box must be with the same range and your router DHCP table.

In the picture about you dont have the use Network option ticked and well that needs to be and the IP's setup correctly.

Tell me how you setup Japher flasher mate. IP for your PC must be correct and the IP you give the box must be with the same range and your router DHCP table.

In the picture about you dont have the use Network option ticked and well that needs to be and the IP's setup correctly.

I know,the photo was just an example of how far I get with each program :blushing:.If I remember correctly the ip addresses were within the range of the router but will double check again tomorrow.

Just wondering why it doesn't work without the network option ticked?

I know,the photo was just an example of how far I get with each program :blushing:.If I remember correctly the ip addresses were within the range of the router but will double check again tomorrow.

Just wondering why it doesn't work without the network option ticked?

It puts the box into HTTP mode basically a recover mode.

Wish they'd make a program for my macbook,pc tower is playing up now :Mad2:

Back