Story Time

woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.

She replied, hes gone as a body double in the new part 2 of Silence of the Lambs ,called Shut up Ewes set in liverpool.
Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out, but couldnt resist going back for more!

But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"

Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" ,

he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thaught i was the bitch today ??

you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)
which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where

Up against the bar where Jockey 69er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's,

Who where were trying to chat up D.A.

Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each

Jack Dee said to his twin brothers,"

Tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour."

while this was going on Mickie and Gazer unzipped.

Out popped a huge telescope from gazers star studded boxers
Mickie puckered up to recieve

But got knocked out of the way by Huggi who was on it like a Ferret!!!! But then just as mickie got knocked out of the way so did huggi by none other than that spunky monkey, MONKEYSPUNKS

Money shrieked with delight as he as he sucked Gaza’s telescope, hum I like old mouldy cheese. But before he could moisten the cheese enough to lick it off scoot took monkey from behind to make a three some, he had stolen DA’s strap on to cover his own inadequacy.

As all this was going on,Jocky went off to the men's and slipped into the legendery rubber mini and accesories,which Mrs Jocky had stashed behind the lavvy.

DA saw jock strut out in his tight rubber skirt and shaven legs, her jaw dropped and so did her pants. She was a man trapped inside a women’s body and it seemed that jock was in fact a women in a man body. Could this be a match made in heaven ??? Just then the was a terrible scream which broke DA’s longing gaze across the room at jock, She turn to see Gaz running around the bar screaming and monkey running after him with the severed ‘telescope’ in his mouth.

Confusion set in ...........DA was getting stuck into Jocky,Gaz was still chasing Monkey around with Huggi following , Speccy and Narabdela were at the bar gazing into each others eyes.......

Scoot cried out.....Hoy Jock!!! can I try on your rubber mini?.......will it fit me?.....

"Not on yer nelly cried jock!

"Gotta get it back to huggi

"He ordered it out of the catalogue and always wears them and sends them back within 14 days

Onesize fit's all my arse, thought narabdela. I bet I could not fit in it even with the help of my KY jelly.

so i will have to go naked huggi wont mind, but i wiill have to watch for the manchester bum bandits as they will

As the nightclub closed an they all drifted away damage shouted" Ferk it I,m going kerb crawlin !!!!. Before i fall Asheep!!!

As day rose ont he new morning, damage, monkey, gazer and the rest of the gang was sore
but all very happy it was a good nights work where do we go from here?

asked the passing stranger.

who turned out to be Sir Alex Fergerson laden with trophys which were pubes cut from his Conquests that night.

"That Turnip head Taylors missus had the longest" he shrieked unlike her husband who had the shortest,

careers that is , lol

look its posh becks and romeo what are they doing?

"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao

woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.

She replied, hes gone as a body double in the new part 2 of Silence of the Lambs ,called Shut up Ewes set in liverpool.
Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out, but couldnt resist going back for more!

But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"

Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" ,

he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thaught i was the bitch today ??

you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)
which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where

Up against the bar where Jockey 69er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's,

Who where were trying to chat up D.A.

Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each

Jack Dee said to his twin brothers,"

Tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour."

while this was going on Mickie and Gazer unzipped.

Out popped a huge telescope from gazers star studded boxers
Mickie puckered up to recieve

But got knocked out of the way by Huggi who was on it like a Ferret!!!! But then just as mickie got knocked out of the way so did huggi by none other than that spunky monkey, MONKEYSPUNKS

Money shrieked with delight as he as he sucked Gaza’s telescope, hum I like old mouldy cheese. But before he could moisten the cheese enough to lick it off scoot took monkey from behind to make a three some, he had stolen DA’s strap on to cover his own inadequacy.

As all this was going on,Jocky went off to the men's and slipped into the legendery rubber mini and accesories,which Mrs Jocky had stashed behind the lavvy.

DA saw jock strut out in his tight rubber skirt and shaven legs, her jaw dropped and so did her pants. She was a man trapped inside a women’s body and it seemed that jock was in fact a women in a man body. Could this be a match made in heaven ??? Just then the was a terrible scream which broke DA’s longing gaze across the room at jock, She turn to see Gaz running around the bar screaming and monkey running after him with the severed ‘telescope’ in his mouth.

Confusion set in ...........DA was getting stuck into Jocky,Gaz was still chasing Monkey around with Huggi following , Speccy and Narabdela were at the bar gazing into each others eyes.......

Scoot cried out.....Hoy Jock!!! can I try on your rubber mini?.......will it fit me?.....

"Not on yer nelly cried jock!

"Gotta get it back to huggi

"He ordered it out of the catalogue and always wears them and sends them back within 14 days

Onesize fit's all my arse, thought narabdela. I bet I could not fit in it even with the help of my KY jelly.

so i will have to go naked huggi wont mind, but i wiill have to watch for the manchester bum bandits as they will

As the nightclub closed an they all drifted away damage shouted" Ferk it I,m going kerb crawlin !!!!. Before i fall Asheep!!!

As day rose ont he new morning, damage, monkey, gazer and the rest of the gang was sore
but all very happy it was a good nights work where do we go from here?

asked the passing stranger.

who turned out to be Sir Alex Fergerson laden with trophys which were pubes cut from his Conquests that night.

"That Turnip head Taylors missus had the longest" he shrieked unlike her husband who had the shortest,

careers that is , lol

"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao
"maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate

"maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate

posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to

woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.She replied, hes gone as a body double in the new part 2 of Silence of the Lambs ,called Shut up Ewes set in liverpool.Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out, but couldnt resist going back for more!But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" , he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thaught i was the bitch today ?? you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where Up against the bar where Jockey 69er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's,Who where were trying to chat up D.A. Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each
Jack Dee said to his twin brothers,"Tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour."while this was going on Mickie and Gazer unzipped.Out popped a huge telescope from gazers star studded boxers Mickie puckered up to recieve But got knocked out of the way by Huggi who was on it like a Ferret!!!! But then just as mickie got knocked out of the way so did huggi by none other than that spunky monkey, MONKEYSPUNKS Money shrieked with delight as he as he sucked Gaza’s telescope, hum I like old mouldy cheese. But before he could moisten the cheese enough to lick it off scoot took monkey from behind to make a three some, he had stolen DA’s strap on to cover his own inadequacy.
As all this was going on,Jocky went off to the men's and slipped into the legendery rubber mini and accesories,which Mrs Jocky had stashed behind the lavvy.DA saw jock strut out in his tight rubber skirt and shaven legs, her jaw dropped and so did her pants. She was a man trapped inside a women’s body and it seemed that jock was in fact a women in a man body. Could this be a match made in heaven ??? Just then the was a terrible scream which broke DA’s longing gaze across the room at jock, She turn to see Gaz running around the bar screaming and monkey running after him with the severed ‘telescope’ in his mouth.Confusion set in ...........DA was getting stuck into Jocky,Gaz was still chasing Monkey around with Huggi following , Speccy and Narabdela were at the bar gazing into each others eyes.......Scoot cried out.....Hoy Jock!!! can I try on your rubber mini?.......will it fit me?....."Not on yer nelly cried jock!"Gotta get it back to huggi"He ordered it out of the catalogue and always wears them and sends them back within 14 days Onesize fit's all my arse, thought narabdela. I bet I could not fit in it even with the help of my KY jelly.so i will have to go naked huggi wont mind, but i wiill have to watch for the manchester bum bandits as they will As the nightclub closed an they all drifted away damage shouted" Ferk it I,m going kerb crawlin !!!!. Before i fall Asheep!!!
As day rose ont he new morning, damage, monkey, gazer and the rest of the gang was sore but all very happy it was a good nights work where do we go from here?asked the passing stranger.who turned out to be Sir Alex Fergerson laden with trophys which were pubes cut from his Conquests that night.
"That Turnip head Taylors missus had the longest" he shrieked unlike her husband who had the shortest,careers that is , lol
"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,

woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.She replied, hes gone as a body double in the new part 2 of Silence of the Lambs ,called Shut up Ewes set in liverpool.Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out, but couldnt resist going back for more!But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" , he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thaught i was the bitch today ?? you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where Up against the bar where Jockey 69er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's,Who where were trying to chat up D.A. Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each
Jack Dee said to his twin brothers,"Tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour."while this was going on Mickie and Gazer unzipped.Out popped a huge telescope from gazers star studded boxers Mickie puckered up to recieve But got knocked out of the way by Huggi who was on it like a Ferret!!!! But then just as mickie got knocked out of the way so did huggi by none other than that spunky monkey, MONKEYSPUNKS Money shrieked with delight as he as he sucked Gaza’s telescope, hum I like old mouldy cheese. But before he could moisten the cheese enough to lick it off scoot took monkey from behind to make a three some, he had stolen DA’s strap on to cover his own inadequacy.
As all this was going on,Jocky went off to the men's and slipped into the legendery rubber mini and accesories,which Mrs Jocky had stashed behind the lavvy.DA saw jock strut out in his tight rubber skirt and shaven legs, her jaw dropped and so did her pants. She was a man trapped inside a women’s body and it seemed that jock was in fact a women in a man body. Could this be a match made in heaven ??? Just then the was a terrible scream which broke DA’s longing gaze across the room at jock, She turn to see Gaz running around the bar screaming and monkey running after him with the severed ‘telescope’ in his mouth.Confusion set in ...........DA was getting stuck into Jocky,Gaz was still chasing Monkey around with Huggi following , Speccy and Narabdela were at the bar gazing into each others eyes.......Scoot cried out.....Hoy Jock!!! can I try on your rubber mini?.......will it fit me?....."Not on yer nelly cried jock!"Gotta get it back to huggi"He ordered it out of the catalogue and always wears them and sends them back within 14 days Onesize fit's all my arse, thought narabdela. I bet I could not fit in it even with the help of my KY jelly.so i will have to go naked huggi wont mind, but i wiill have to watch for the manchester bum bandits as they will As the nightclub closed an they all drifted away damage shouted" Ferk it I,m going kerb crawlin !!!!. Before i fall Asheep!!!
As day rose ont he new morning, damage, monkey, gazer and the rest of the gang was sore but all very happy it was a good nights work where do we go from here?asked the passing stranger.who turned out to be Sir Alex Fergerson laden with trophys which were pubes cut from his Conquests that night.
"That Turnip head Taylors missus had the longest" he shrieked unlike her husband who had the shortest,careers that is , lol
"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,he is going to do a streak across the pitch

Originally posted by damage
"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,he is going to do a streak across the pitch
as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause. as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking

as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause. as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking

at a huge zit which was ready to burst on posh's left cheek he asked david if he could

"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,he is going to do a streak across the pitch as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause. as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause. as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking at a huge zit which was ready to burst on posh's left cheek he asked david if he could sort it for him but on close inspection it turned out to be luke chadwick trying to be david beckhams bit on the side

"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,he is going to do a streak across the pitch as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause. as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause. as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking at a huge zit which was ready to burst on posh's left cheek he asked david if he could sort it for him but on close inspection it turned out to be luke chadwick trying to be david beckhams bit on the side, Ferk me luke you must be damages long lost lovechild, was your dad a trucker???

Ferk me luke you must be damages long lost lovechild, was your dad a trucker???

No he replied but he did drive a taxi anyway why did you and posh call the new brat romeo are you both off your heads at this point posh said

Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out,

but couldnt resist going back for more!

But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" , he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thaught i was the bitch today ?? you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)

which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where Up against the bar where Jockey 69er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's,

Who where were trying to chat up D.A. Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each

Jack Dee said to his twin brothers,"Tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour.

"while this was going on Mickie and Gazer unzipped.

Out popped a huge telescope from gazers star studded boxers Mickie puckered up to recieve But got knocked out of the way by Huggi who was on it like a Ferret!!!!

But then just as mickie got knocked out of the way so did huggi by none other than that spunky monkey, MONKEYSPUNKS

Monkey shrieked with delight as he as he sucked Gaza’s telescope, hum I like old mouldy cheese.

But before he could moisten the cheese enough to lick it off scoot took monkey from behind to make a three some, he had stolen DA’s strap on to cover his own inadequacy.

DA saw jock strut out in his tight rubber skirt and shaven legs, her jaw dropped and so did her pants. She was a man trapped inside a women’s body and it seemed that jock was in fact a women in a man body.

Could this be a match made in heaven ???

Just then the was a terrible scream which broke DA’s longing gaze across the room at jock,

She turn to see Gaz running around the bar screaming and monkey running after him with the severed ‘telescope’ in his mouth.

Confusion set in ...........DA was getting stuck into Jocky,Gaz was still chasing Monkey around with Huggi following , Speccy and Narabdela were at the bar gazing into each others eyes......

.Scoot cried out.....Hoy Jock!!! can I try on your rubber mini?.......will it fit me?.....

"Not on yer nelly cried jock!"Gotta get it back to huggi"

He ordered it out of the catalogue and always wears them and sends them back within 14 days

Onesize fit's all my arse, thought narabdela. I bet I could not fit in it even with the help of my KY jelly.so i will have to go naked huggi wont mind, but i wiill have to watch for the manchester bum bandits as they will

As day rose ont he new morning, damage, monkey, gazer and the rest of the gang was sore but all very happy it was a good nights work where do we go from here?asked the passing stranger.

"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "

maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate

posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,

i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,he is going to do a streak across the pitch as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause."That northern idiots up to his old tricks again!!!

as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking at a huge zit which was ready to burst on posh's left cheek .

he asked david if he could sort it for him but on close inspection it turned out to be luke chadwick trying to be david beckhams bit on the side,

No he replied but he did drive a taxi anyway why did you and posh call the new brat romeo

Are you both off your heads ??

At this point posh said.

No what it is when david sends one of his cruise missiles past sammy hypia,s left earhole to get our normal 3 points at anfield,

Simple Sammy shouts "Where for art thou???

So it reminds us of the good times to call him Romeo

then suddenly romeo cried i need my nappy changing posh told david to do it but david said

Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out,

But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" , he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thaught i was the bitch today ?? you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)

which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where Up against the bar where Jockey 69er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's,

Who where were trying to chat up D.A. Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each

Jack Dee said to his twin brothers,"Tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour.

Out popped a huge telescope from gazers star studded boxers Mickie puckered up to recieve But got knocked out of the way by Huggi who was on it like a Ferret!!!!

But then just as mickie got knocked out of the way so did huggi by none other than that spunky monkey, MONKEYSPUNKS

Monkey shrieked with delight as he as he sucked Gaza’s telescope, hum I like old mouldy cheese.

But before he could moisten the cheese enough to lick it off scoot took monkey from behind to make a three some, he had stolen DA’s strap on to cover his own inadequacy.

DA saw jock strut out in his tight rubber skirt and shaven legs, her jaw dropped and so did her pants. She was a man trapped inside a women’s body and it seemed that jock was in fact a women in a man body.

Just then the was a terrible scream which broke DA’s longing gaze across the room at jock,

She turn to see Gaz running around the bar screaming and monkey running after him with the severed ‘telescope’ in his mouth.

Confusion set in ...........DA was getting stuck into Jocky,Gaz was still chasing Monkey around with Huggi following , Speccy and Narabdela were at the bar gazing into each others eyes......

.Scoot cried out.....Hoy Jock!!! can I try on your rubber mini?.......will it fit me?.....

He ordered it out of the catalogue and always wears them and sends them back within 14 days

Onesize fit's all my arse, thought narabdela. I bet I could not fit in it even with the help of my KY jelly.so i will have to go naked huggi wont mind, but i wiill have to watch for the manchester bum bandits as they will

As day rose ont he new morning, damage, monkey, gazer and the rest of the gang was sore but all very happy it was a good nights work where do we go from here?asked the passing stranger.

"oh my gawd!"" their pulling a set of caravans with the rest of the trophys won in the reign of sir Alex , ilmao "

maybe we should give some of these back says posh" dont be stupid says becks there made of chocolate

posh said you idiot there not made of chocolate there plastic any by the way romeo needs feeding lets go to liverpool where they know how to play football,

i heard they where playing the arses to night lets go see them give them a beating ive heard that mickie will be there,he is going to do a streak across the pitch as that is the only way the arsenal team get a roar of applause."That northern idiots up to his old tricks again!!!

as the match went on you could see child molester wenger looking at a huge zit which was ready to burst on posh's left cheek .

he asked david if he could sort it for him but on close inspection it turned out to be luke chadwick trying to be david beckhams bit on the side,

No he replied but he did drive a taxi anyway why did you and posh call the new brat romeo

At this point posh said.

No what it is when david sends one of his cruise missiles past sammy hypia,s left earhole to get our normal 3 points at anfield,

then suddenly romeo cried i need my nappy changing posh told david to do it but david said posh you are allways dropping me in the s**t but vengence is mine i

At this point posh said.

then suddenly romeo cried i need my nappy changing posh told David to do it .

but David said posh you are allways dropping me in the s**t but vengence is mine .

an I dont know why i,m doing it because I dont even know yer!!

I,ve enough to do dealing with the scallys on digi world and pulling them outa de shix!!!

At this point posh said.

but David said posh you are allways dropping me in the s**t but vengence is mine .

I,ve enough to do dealing with the scallys on digi world and pulling them outa de shix!!!

anyway afterf all that crap monkey was looking for gazer to play kiss chase again

At this point posh said.

anyway afterf all that crap monkey was looking for gazer to play kiss chase again

and he,s hopin to catch him this time , so he can shove that telescope up u ranus

At this point posh said.

and he,s hopin to catch him this time , so he can shove that telescope up uranus and knock neptune into the side pocket,

At this point posh said.

and he,s hopin to catch him this time , so he can shove that telescope up uranus and knock neptune into the side pocket,

THE END !!!!!!!

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Jester:

At this point posh said.

THE END !!!!!!! THE END!!!!!!! GREASE IT!!!!! no grease no entry wailed Gazer

Back