Story Time

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We done this once before a while back :),and it was really funny.
Two half-sentences each per posting , so that the next person has to finish off the person befores sentence, and then start their own. Right lets do it,this should get our points up lol :D:

I woke up one morning to find :D: (now carry it on)

use your imagination ;) and lets have some fun:D:

I woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers?

I woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt

I woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.

She replied, hes gone as a body double in the new part 2 of Silence of the Lambs ,called Shut up Ewes set in liverpool.

I woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.

She replied, hes gone as a body double in the new part 2 of Silence of the Lambs ,called Shut up Ewes set in liverpool.
Then along came huggi with his broken phones,

Then along came huggi with his broken phones up his ass .

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish??

woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it

woke up one morning to find a stranger in bed with me. I asked her where's Damage gone, with his wooly boxers? around his ankles,and his shirt.

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out,

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out, but couldnt resist going back for more!

All of a sudden there was a ringing tone coming out of his starfish?? a chocolate one, but scoot quickley licked it then realised what it was and spat it out, but couldnt resist going back for more!

But when he returned Speccy was on all fours being done by Narabdela,"

Heiniken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach!!!"" ,

he screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thaught i was the bitch today ??

you brut. you brut. you brut.he cries (in a sheepish voice)
which brings me to the Aberdonian night club where

Up against the bar wherec Jockey 69 er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee,s

Up against the bar where Jockey 69 er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's were trying to chat up D.A.

Up against the bar where Jockey 69 er an Dutcho who looked like two Afghan refugee's were trying to chat up D.A.

Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each

Da soon told them were to go (as she prefers the other sex)and they came away from the bar with a triple jack dee each

Jack Dee , said to his twin brothers,tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour

Jack Dee , said to his twin brothers,tell them to ferk off, i,m on the comedy zone in an hour. while this was going on mickie and gazer unzipped

Back