Spider

derekwd

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anybody know what this spider is, got to be the biggest i have seen, just wondering if its native to this country or not.

funny you should post this Derek
my boss came in today saying about this HUGE spider he caught last night lol

they are certainly getting bigger in the UK

I posted a year or so ago about a big spider in my house but cant remember what it was called now
Ill have a search :)

EDIT:: that didnt take long :)
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/141290/

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate spiders.

The missus removed three from the house last night for me. Two that size (one was a 'jumper' she remarked), and a smaller one, called Ken.

I deal with the rats, mice and snakes, she deals with the spiders.

Dirty 8 legged bastards.

I hate spiders.

The missus removed three from the house last night for me. Two that size (one was a 'jumper' she remarked), and a smaller one, called Ken.

Dirty 8 legged bastards.

Snap.

I deal with everything else, she deals with spiders.

She's not scared of them in the slightest, she let's them run up her arm etc when she catches them. I run and lock myself in the toilet.

Why do spiders freak us out so much?

It's irrational.

I hate spiders.

Dirty 8 legged bastards.

You have rats, mice & snakes roaming in your house, think you need pest control m8 lol

They are getting bigger, I had a tarantula until a few weeks back when it died but the missus would shite herself whenever I got it out, can't see why people are so scared of them

Quick fix for the peskey spider is the dyson ;) Watch the little foooker spinning round and round put's a smile on my face, serve's itself right for scaring me in the first place :)

Shit that is big, I've seeing a few which are big in my house a few times, only the remains are visable on the wall from where I've killed it with the newspaper.
lucky it wasnt crawling on your bed while you were a sleep.

I just caught this thread fcuk that's a big spider. The Mrs would leave forever if it was here. ( can you send it to me m8)

Would like to find this one to much :Yikes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-bmK2ACWhc]YouTube - huge uk house spider[/ame]

i wonder when we will get these here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crvI1SOPavA&NR=1]YouTube - Another Giant Garage Spider[/ame]

You big bunch of tarts whats it going to do??? lol

Lynx and lighter problem solved, no i have a strict policy in our house of capture and release.

Quick fix for the peskey spider is the dyson ;) Watch the little foooker spinning round and round put's a smile on my face, serve's itself right for scaring me in the first place :)

BAHAHAHA, love it.

OP: See those more often than not in my Shed and once every now and again in my house.

Normal size nowadays

I'm like tha majority, deal with rats snakes etc but not those 8 legged inglorious bastids! lol

This one ended up at the business end of a rolled up news paper lol, spiders dont really bother me but this was a bit bigger than i like to see lol.

Derek

^ You're a cruel guy

Mine's bigger than your's....

Why I am reading this thread I do not know.

My flesh is tingling, my spine shivering, and winkle twitching.

I hate them!

Had two in the bath yesterday fighting because they could not climb out.

I ran downstairs and hid under a pile of coats.

@ Least we dont get these here YET

large-camel-spider.jpg

I've got 1 big ass mofo, right above me as I am writing this, the missus is screaming at me ' Get It Down ' Told her if she wants it out she can get it out, love to see her panicking over a little 8 legged monster

Back