Spider

yeah i noticed the sizes getting better too. always a plastic bowl and cardboard out the door they go

This is my pet spider. He lives happily next to my PJ screen. That dead thing next to him is the earwig that I caught for him. To the right of that is the moth that I caught for him. He really is a lazy git but I love him.

I also have a pet grasshopper that lives in my drivers side rear wing mirror.

@ Least we dont get these here YET

large-camel-spider.jpg
HOLY FOOK! Wot the hell is that. Looks like 2 big spiders killed while having oral!!

that huge alien thing is a camel spider, luckily that pic is a hoax and they are not that big but they are still bad mofo's

as for this thread im all edgey now and on the lookout for spiders my missus has gone out for the evening so im alone and im going to be in bed with the covers pulled right up now arghhhhhh

that huge alien thing is a camel spider, luckily that pic is a hoax and they are not that big but they are still bad mofo's

as for this thread im all edgey now and on the lookout for spiders my missus has gone out for the evening so im alone and im going to be in bed with the covers pulled right up now arghhhhhh
You sure that isn't a pic of two of the same species? If you look closely, one is muff diving on the other!

Back