Speedy2206

X-PAC said:
I have no idea ill try and get hold of him when he comes online.
u best try the other place m8 ;)

yep thats what im doin dont seem to be online yet though ill try later and let u all know,
thanks for all your help.

well everyone jumped to his defense, but i wonder what they make of him if he is scamming members ?

i know he is not on here no more but taking peoples money and items is not on and for one i dont want him ever to come back if he has scammed elite and X-PAC and i would like to appologise that he was trusted on here and done someting like this.

if you do read this liam please sort these people out and you should not take advantage of other peoples trust in you!

Highlander said:
X-PAC can you not spek to him at his own place now? and resolve this issue.
yes he can H as he mods for him LOL Kinda makes it even worse dont it

Rat said:
yes he can H as he mods for him LOL Kinda makes it even worse dont it

that's like cr@pping on your family, seen as he is mod, maybe he might ban Liam from his own site, untill he get's his gear lol.

lol, this is being resolved at the moment hopefully my stuff is in the post, and should be here within the week, ill check about elite aswell.

X-PAC said:
lol, this is being resolved at the moment hopefully my stuff is in the post, and should be here within the week, ill check about elite aswell.

I hope you're right m8. It seems to have been 'in the post' twice before.

well this thread makes for unhappy reading i must say.

sure does m8,thats why action has now been taken ;)

X-PAC soz to put a downer on it m8 but i dont think ur gunna get ur stuff back. dizzy done it to a mate of mine i didnt say anything at the time but now its obvious hes done it to a lot of peeps. Good riddence is my opinion tbh and i hope he will fo to his on forum ;). Hes a baby and comes whineing when no one wants to talk to him like a little kid lol :). Sorry if that sounds harsh but tis true ;) :Cheers:

b3nnyb0y you chat sh*t m8. if something happened to 'a mate of yours' then you would have said something and not kept it quiet. its now obvious? one have only ever done 1 other trade on here apart from the onpersons is in the post and the other person needs to get in contact with me. i es above, which was a motherboard and that arrived safely.

good riddence to you too m8 and your stupid little dbox (or is it a dreambox now!) and I am quite happy on my own forum thanx. stop trying to look popular and think you know more than u do - i have never traded with ANY of your m8s and havent scammed ANYONE.

@X-PAC, when your box arrives in the post tomorrow morning then I suggest you tell benny to shut his mouth - wasnt it benny that was the one that said royal mail is slow and its taken over a week to receive one of his OWN parcels to someone else? i rest my case.

@admin ... action has now been taken? pfftt! first of all you ban me for looking in the mods room, even tho i actually cant see it even if i wanted to. whats all that about? is that the best excuse u can cum up with. sounds like a poorly experienced moderator to me ... wonder who. then you unban me but set my permissions to ZERO so that i dont even have access to the PM system, let alone any of the forum listings.

the site is a joke and so are some of its members, as shown in the post above mine here. im sorry that this thread makes for unhappy reading, but the items are on their way; what more can i say?! the items were already in the post BEFORE any of these mods jumped in and tried to make the situation look any worse than it already is...

Mickie D said:
if you do read this liam please sort these people out and you should not take advantage of other peoples trust in you!

As above m8, these members were being sorted; no thanks to your help of being unable to contact one of them (PM system is good for alot of things, but not when you don't have access to a single thing!)

Not good when people get scammed but doesn't banning him right now actually make the problem worse in that he can't post and any replies won't be answered?

Hope the 2 guys eventually get what they paid for. :)

IAmATeaf said:
Not good when people get scammed but doesn't banning him right now actually make the problem worse in that he can't post and any replies won't be answered?

Hope the 2 guys eventually get what they paid for. :)

yep it just makes things harder to sort out I personally find this all very hard to understand but i will say it doesnt look good.I still have faith in liam maybe its misplaced but he has always been there for me and so have many others here.

smirnoff_rules said:
thats not the story , his dun one and now nosing in another name m8 , WHEN U DO ONE DO ONE !!

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/84883-resignation.html?highlight=speedy

@smirnoff_rules - mate you never fail to bring a grin to my face yet you are entirely correct.

@liam - many peeps including me have carried great respect for your work with dbox2, it is somewhat disheartening to see you replying in this manner. i am quite convinced that you yourself would be equally upset and concerned if the roles were reversed.

that my last on this - tbh i would rather i never saw this thread because now i feel an urge to return here until the matter is settled.

kind regards twobeercans

Back