Speedy2206

added u on msn , im sure parcleforce give out a tracking number.
wat does the reciept look like?

if you send things from the post office its not really parcelforce its called post office standard parcels and you dont get a tracking number just proof of postage receipt

I think it was sent by parcleforce thats what he said and he said its covered up to £100 so it must be parcleforce as standard parcels only compensate £32

allroad said:
if you send things from the post office its not really parcelforce its called post office standard parcels and you dont get a tracking number just proof of postage receipt

Ah, that would make sense then :)
Do you have any idea of how long it takes to receive items posted through that? I still would have thought that its only a couple of days tho?

Edit: just seen X-PAC post above. They ask you how much item is worth and if you want extra insurance on top.

Highlander said:
@ allroad, i am only going off what Liam has said

i know m8 just letting you know that standard parcels dont give a tracking number

Speedy2206 said:
Ah, that would make sense then :)
Do you have any idea of how long it takes to receive items posted through that? I still would have thought that its only a couple of days tho?

Edit: just seen X-PAC post above. They ask you how much item is worth and if you want extra insurance on top.

well anything that ive sent using that service can take between 5 to 7 working days

elite786 said:
@Dizzy what hapening with my sagem dbox? if it cant be saved dont worry i have people waiting for parts!

:Cheers:

Just pulling it out of the cupboard know and will let you know.
Its the one with silver marker pen on the top right of the case yeah?

Just read the other posts best wait till friday then if nothin comes ill let u know, just been a bit worried as ive been trying to contact u all week with no luck so this was the only other thing i cud think off.

X-PAC said:
Just read the other posts best wait till friday then if nothin comes ill let u know, just been a bit worried as ive been trying to contact u all week with no luck so this was the only other thing i cud think off.

Understandable :)
Let me know the second that it arrives.

@elite, I'm on MSN.

Postal service can be slow :( give it a few more days ;)

ive had to wait 14 days before for standard parcel just to let you know

Back