Speedy2206

Liam u know exactly what mate of mine u robbed u nob jockey lol. Just leave and stop ponceing about eh. Or do u want us all to throw u a big farewell party to make u feel loved? rofl. U really need to get out more m8 go back to dbf and have fun with ur little dbox massive LOL. Anyways it needed to be said and dont come the big man to me liam coz u are a tit m8. I know its just the internet but dont try and come across as a bad man when ur just a loaner with no mates who needs "internet friends" to feel loved coz ur deprived of any real purpose in real life ok m8?. :Cheers: For the record u did trade with one of my mates so u talk crap again (u know exactly who he is like all the other people u scam)and i am willing to bet u £50 i know a damm site more than u m8 and thats a fact just coz u can compile a dbox image? I dont really care if i sound rude but theres more to using linux than compiling a dbox image lmao.Its just because u can compile a dbox image u think ur god m8 and everyone thinks ur thor or something eh. U need to get a grip and stop abusing peoples trust u ponce. :drink: Why do u keep comeing back liam? u talk so much shite lol "ooo ntl are after me*run like a poof*. if ur that botherd leave u say this forum sux why can u not leave u always seem to keep comeing back. How many times it you have said ur leaving now lol. I tried to have a chat with u etc etc and see how u are and all that but ur ego is 2 big mate im not slating u now but seriously u need to drop the whole act thing coz no one cares just be urself like why do u put a front all the time?.

Last edited:
ok ok this thread started for X-PAC to get his goods.lets get it back on track ;)

Hey speedie wanna do a led simm job for me? :p just kidding sorry. seems you've done peeps more favours than not and thats good enough for me but I'm new to here so I dunno ahem always bad to see old friends part thats wot I mean

"respect"

This topic has been quite a read but aint it in the wrong section lol... Come on mods do your jobs (only kiddin dont ban me :S)

I trade and trust many users on this and haven’t had any problems but those who have experienced this type of problems should take more precaution when sending stuff freely for modification repairs etc.

You can never trust anyone for 100%

This is getting out of control, I hope this gets sorted out asap. speedy should of scanned the recipt which he got from the post office provided he sent the goods like he says , and should of pmed the recipt to xpac.

Doesnt look like im gonna get anything, ive tried my hardest to contact him but still no response.

Ive spoken to elite ,he hasnt received anything either :(

Cheers for all your help and support , just got in contact with him he said if my stuff isnt here by friday he will refund my money, elite did u pm him on thtat other site?

I have just seen his myspace profile, this guy is 15???

Hes not gunna send ur stuff one of the guys on his forum tried it on with me as well for a modem said it was sent etc etc theres a bug in royal mail even if u have a tracking number like coz thats what this guy done lol. Tried telling me u get a tracking number on 2nd class..... i think not :p my modem got deliverd and signed for but nfi where so i got a refund and dizzy was in on it coz the £30 got donated to him as soon as i payed for the modem.. as if thats just a coincidence eh ;) :Cheers:

Last edited:
any update on this X-PAC & elite 786 ?

nope looks like hes done a runner, hes left that other site which i now realise i was hosting and no sign of him here.

I take it we will get the same reply from elite then :(

maybe u can all see Liam for what he really is now :(

yep hes a sly **** if hes done wat i think he has done, i think elite gave up ages ago, anyone got speedys details?

Back