Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Solo2 Jtag

You think its worth ordering the cypress kit then or just wait and see?

Wait and see if the chipset driver get released.

Saying that the cypress dev board is only a tenner so worth having.

Ok Guys,

This is whats been told to me about the missing Bcm7356 file,

DONT get youre hopes high that you will have this file soon!Forgett it!Not going to happen!

The only reason they will,if there will be another TB attack from VU,then the shitt will be hitting the fan,and 10000s of boxes will be dead again,instead of sending them back or replacing Chips,the Bcm7356 file will be availlable Online!

But ONLY then!!

Because at this moment,most of us have got their boxes repaired,with new Chips/motherboads so there is for the Lonrisun Chinese no need for making this file Public,and when there never will be a TB attack again,they are not thinking about to do this also!

If we ever get it in oure hands,without the TB,then we are lucky,but like i said the Chinese from Lonrisun are not to planned to do this in a short time!

This answered my question about why it did take a long time,and hopely also ures!

So,know ure boxes good,try to find out if its a LOnrisun or a DragonWorth,update it and install a good image on it,lock the drivers and Enjoy,AND dont experiment with it when you dont have enought Knowledg!

If i hear anything else,ill let you know!

Moral of the story..dont buy clones from unknown clone teams with no history or track record in clone development...becasue when s**t hits the fan like it has here you'll be in for a world of hassle ! Stick to the bigger well known clone teams, I have had DM800HD Sim2, DM800SE Sim 2.1 and VU Duo Ferarri Team clones all of them are still going strong never an issue like this before.
Incidentally I had to send my Solo 2 clone back to China after I orginally sent the motherbaord back for Flash IC replacement .. they sent me a faulty board back with a bad repair of the flash IC, Since sending the whole box back to China the seller has now conveniently stopped replying to any emails I send them... So i've started a credit card chargeback/disopute against them via my bank... Great fun !
Incidentally dont rely on Lonrisun for anything the way thety have handled this while thing is a shambles, if the BCM files for the SOLO2 chipset ever get released it will be leaked from somewhere else highly unlikely Lonrisun ill release them.

I own a vu + SOLO2 bick. The motherboard is a "dragonworth" I think V1. To restart it, I have to replace the flash, or there are other methods software?

Sure looks like it :Biggrin2:

Eson kindly posted a link to the files which I tried last night.
The Bcm97346 seems to load into Broadband Studio 3 but gave me a database error when I tried to connect.
I think my version of Broadband Studio 3 may need updated with the version that Eson linked.
Will try again tonight to see if it connects but as my clone is 'unbricked', at moment, I am not going to try any further :Biggrin2:

Still it does seem to be the best news in the last few months.....I hope!! :Cheers:

Hi any body knows what is the meaning trying to write to flash get a error "starting offset is a bad block the operation has been terminated " i can erase the flash ok but i cannt read the flash same error
Thanks

This moment still problem because one file bcm7346.sdf not run jtag for connect solo2.
Missing other files in library program.

I tried to flash this file today all was going well up until the actual process started, then i got the message "starting offset is a bad block the operation has been terminated " as the post above not sure why this is

Hello, were a can buy the board for flashing solo2 (it's Cypress CY7C68013A or other ?) ... on aliexpress , please...

maybe a link in private massage

Back