Solo2 Clone Problem

What is the latest image I could use without having to update the box?

I have made a latest Vix Helios image..clone safe for solo2 clone..available in downloads..
It's basically upto date image with older drivers to make it safe for clones..no timebomb clone safe image by AJT in downloads.

I have made a latest Vix Helios image..clone safe for solo2 clone..available in downloads..
It's basically upto date image with older drivers to make it safe for clones..no timebomb clone safe image by AJT in downloads.
I tried that image and got h/w error. I understand you have to update something on the box to use it which I don't really want to mess about with to be honest.

I tried that image and got h/w error. I understand you have to update something on the box to use it which I don't really want to mess about with to be honest.
in that case you need vix 3.802

Okay mate did not know that..problem is your image is quite old and I guess the drivers are well dated and this is properly why your having problems..my advice is to do the upgrade so you can have a new image with newer drivers as your image at present will just grind to a halt eventually

Okay mate did not know that..problem is your image is quite old and I guess the drivers are well dated and this is properly why your having problems..my advice is to do the upgrade so you can have a new image with newer drivers as your image at present will just grind to a halt eventually
Ok mate thanks for the advice. Don't really fancy messing about with the box but I must just have to I guess.

Hi all, I need some help. After I made an update I got a HW error, can anyone please help preferably in the area around Amsterdam. Hope to hear from you.
My box didn't come with the serial cable.
Hopefully any of you can help me.

thx
Bob

first of all please be calm..ure box isnt bricked it just gives the message there is something with the image...Try one of these:

1.-Reboot!

If this doesnt help:

2.-Download on of our SAFE images in our downloads,format a USB with FAT32,put that image on that USB,you will get a map lik vuplus/Solo2 and some files in there,put this IN FRONT of ure solo2,reboot ure Solo2,and when te 'update" comes on ure display,push on the standby button,wait a few minutes and after he finished it will be fine again

So even if u put a safe image from oure site you get a HW Error? Try to install a verry old original image like Vti6.0.1 that shouldnt give a hw error..

This box wont take clone safe images as it has not had the upgrades from V1 to V2 etc.It will only take images like vix 808 etc.

If it's a V1 box he'll need ViX 3.0-802 as 808 wasn't V1 friendly. I've got a untouched/unaltered copy of 802 loafing around somewhere, if anybody needs just holler and I'll upload it.

I downloaded the one from 29 January bud that one does not work or my usb does not work

Sorry mate then theres realy something else wrong...because that image is a image with old drivers and should work...please try another usb and try to find under the 4gb (mine is 16gb and works perfect but you never know)

Back