skybox f3 no signal issues

kriss18

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right first of all im new so go easy.
I have just setup the f3 and on certain channels im getting a no signal msg but others are working ok.
example i can get espn but no signal on hd espn, and skysports hd 1 and 2 but not 3 or 4
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Currently have sky hd and have a full signal and no problem getting all channels.
Was reading a thread earlier (No Signal issues Openbox s10) and was wondering if a diode fix would solve my problem.

its worth a try mate but last time i told someone it worked then i got jumped on by know it all's

Right first of all im new so go easy.
I have just setup the f3 and on certain channels im getting a no signal msg but others are working ok.
example i can get espn but no signal on hd espn, and skysports hd 1 and 2 but not 3 or 4
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Currently have sky hd and have a full signal and no problem getting all channels.
Was reading a thread earlier (No Signal issues Openbox s10) and was wondering if a diode fix would solve my problem.

could be numerous things, 1 - check you have latest software. 2 - check lnb settings is set to universal (9750-10600) under antenna setup in menu. 3- check lnb power is on under lnb power in menu. 4 check the skew is correct on lnb. 5 - change lnb to a decent one like a inverto

i know openbox s11 had no signal issues

also the box tuner maybe faulty, return and exchange the box maybe?

good luck

Back