SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Is the scene it Italy as big as it is here in the UK? I mean the amount of servers about is unbelievable, I also find it hard to believe that the people making vast amounts of money wont be able to get around the problem. Its going to be an interesting game of cat and mouse - if the clever people who discovered it in the first place aren't the ones making the dosh then I would guess they wont be so keen to tell people how to get around it.

This is my gut fear.

It wouldn't surprise me if its already been solved by someone but they not willing to make it public as they wont want sky to block any new workarounds.

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

I know that nobody will have a hope in hell of sorting hw pairing with nds, with the arrival of 4k tele some time in the near future there is no way sky will want that shared.

harder things have been done in the computing world.

all that needs to be done is.

emulate the official hardware.
emulate the pairing process.

in the past many anti piracy measures have been thrown at the world, and the vast majority get defeated although some do take years to crack

I am pretty sure this will be defeated if it isn't already done, my concern is if it will require expenditure on new hardware or if it will be kept closed shop so restricted to very few people.

This is my gut fear.

It wouldn't surprise me if its already been solved by someone but they not willing to make it public as they wont want sky to block any new workarounds.

An Italian counterpart that I cardshare with has insisted for while that S-y Italia HD has been cracked and had seen it offered on a prominent cardsharing/payserver website.
I must admit curiosity got the better of me and got a test line on the website
Low and behold S-y Italia HD channels were clearing, if somehow slowly and with some glitching.
Just want to reassure members on here that I have NOT bought a C line off this fella but there seems to be some sort of fix out there, only matter of time before it goes public in my opinion.

An Italian counterpart that I cardshare with has insisted for while that S-y Italia HD has been cracked and had seen it offered on a prominent cardsharing/payserver website.
Low and behold S-y Italia HD channels were clearing, if somehow slowly and with some glitching.
Just want to reassure members on here that I have NOT bought a C line off this fella but there seems to be some sort of fix out there, only matter of time before it goes public in my opinion.

i think this has been said before it is because they are using old cards that are still getting updates for now and not the newer cards
it will be the same when uk premium sport and movie sd channels go which are also using the new pairing system in the newer boxes and all will be left will be the basic sd pack for those who have not paired a card to an old sd box

when was this that you got a test line on there website that opened S-y Italia HD
did you take a screenshot of italia hd working
can you pm a link to this website so other can get a test line

if its a prominent cardsharing/payserver website
then it should be no problem you pming a link

when was this that you got a test line on there website
did you take a screenshot of italia hd working
can you pm a link to this website so other can get a test line

if its a prominent cardsharing/payserver website
then it should be no problem you pm a link

is the caid 09cd ?
or is it 0919 or 093b ?

dont care what there using just want to see it working
i will be able to see at my end what caid

peeps supposed to of seen it working
but no one takes a screenshot

dont care what there using just want to see it working
i will be able to see at my end what caid

peeps supposed to of seen it working
but no one takes a screenshot

well there is a difference if the caid is older then the new system isn't "cracked"
there are people using older mosc cards

well when/if he pms me a link to the
prominent cardsharing/payserver website
and i get a test line

we will see what they are using

ok thanks for the link
which is a forum
i have registered
and waiting for activation via email
which they have not sent as yet

ok thanks for the link
which is a forum
i have registered
and waiting for activation via email
which they have not sent as yet
HD is working had test to day Sky italia HD *******

ilvolpino

Last edited by a moderator:
are you ilvolpino ????

seems ilvolpino has the server with it
and everyone is pming him for a test line
and he dont reply

Last edited:
are you ilvolpino ????

seems ilvolpino has the server with it
and everyone is pming him for a test line
and he dont reply
yes mate you can test it. i'm on skype to support client and for quick info in realtime. are u on it?
if yes please add me, i'll give you the cline there. my nickname: tiger982

Back