Last edited:
i have italy sd see screenshot

why cant you post

a screenshot of the hd working

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 83
Its working in HD. Tried a couple of channels. Caid is 0919.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I will do it in the morning.

Well, in other news my legit Sly got installed on Saturday. I pulled all the cables through in prep so that the installer would connect the new dish to the existing cables that I have all tidied in the walls etc.. I expected a jobsworth but it was fine.

I now have two dishes on the house, fortunately at the back so no one can see. One feeds the legit sly and Multiroom box and the other feeds the F5s and Openbox S9 to other rooms.

The multiroom is not on yet as the card is in the post, but it should only add £5 to this monthly bill:

Image 4.png

To save folk trawling back through the thread.
This is a Slybet deal. They contact you, it is not something that you can call up to get.

I have had a Slybet account for many many many years. When I found out about it and got upset that I had not received the call, I sent Slybet a message on twitter.
A DM later, they called me and it is all on place now! You can also try calling Slybet, mentioning it to them to see if they can pass the details on. I did that also but missed 3 calls from Sly which is why I then went down the Twitter route.

Thats a fantastic deal but still £20.75 too much for the drivel they show

the morning has been and gone

can you post the screenshot of sly italia HD working

Didn't you know mate, he lost his italia HD just this morning just as he was going to do a screen shot for you lol

can you post a shot without all that crap around the picture
and your image bar strap that goes along the bottom

That's the channel that was on. Just ask your man for a test.

looks a bit photo shop to me

post a proper screenshot
the whole picture with the strap at the bottom like this

Attachments

• ten.jpg
    ten.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 83
Look I have nothing to gain from this. I am not the type of person that comes on forums making things up, I don't see the point of it. He has it in HD on a hop2. I have another screenshot from last night with ecm and caid detail that I might post later. There has been a few on here that have vouched that the test has been in HD.

well when you do post a proper screenshot
use dreambox control center
go to telnet and paste this in

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

look in /tmp and you will see shot1.jpg

that will grab a real good picture

He pulled the test lol so can't do it.

Could Sly HD UK already have a fix? I've now seen 2 separate rips of the F1 race yesterday from Sly Sports F1 HD which is one of the channels that's gone. My only ideas on how they've done it is either cracked the new encryption, or else captured via the HDMI out. Clearly I'm hoping for the former, anyone any thoughts?

Back