SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

Is this for real ? - I've only just bought a box for this very reason and a years "subscription", typical. Might just get my money back. Geez.

You say it as if you didn't know what you were buying and the risk you took - to which I doubt :)

You right - I need a box for the house anyway. Is anyone still as normal?

I Am not normal and have reports to say so ha ha...Even though HD channels are going diffy it's only HD at present so all SD channels are fine.A decent box and TV with up scaling the picture is still quite good..
Do know how long they will last..but fine for now so still getting every channel.

Sky sports news HD gone on mine just now.
Anyone else's gone?
It's back. Phew

Last edited:

Sky sports news HD gone on mine just now.
Anyone else's gone?
It's back. Phew

It's changed frequency

New frequency for Sky Sports News HD: 10862.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S2 SR:23000 FEC:2/3 SID:4035 PID:515[

Is this happening across Europe or just in the UK? I have a monoblock I might swing the dish to Astra 1 & HB

It's predominately happening on the UK package at present on 28.2° east but if Uncle Ruppie gets his way and scoops the German and Italia variants expect everything to go completely off there as well

Will it be gone for good, or it that question unanswerable at present?
Hopefully someone can find a way round it in the near future.

I thought Italia had already done this some while ago?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I thought Italia had already done this some while ago?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They have but if Ruppie gets his way you wont see another SD receiver at all and force them all to use that Crap HD box and ID pair the Lot for good measure

To be honest bar the sports channels and a handful of other channels there is nothing worth watching on Sly .
The movie channels are pure rubbish ,the documentary channels are dumbed down reality tv ,and most of the music and news channels are free.
The fta channels make up the bulk of my viewing .

To be honest bar the sports channels and a handful of other channels there is nothing worth watching on Sly .
The movie channels are pure rubbish ,the documentary channels are dumbed down reality tv ,and most of the music and news channels are free.

Agreed. Except the kids channels - I would be skinned if I dropped them!

Horses for courses really.see I like the discovery channels and history etc..don't watch movies but always watch sports...I think BT sports will be safe.

I'm the same sports and docs is all I watch everything else i download, I do like the hd though, im to use to it now so that will be a big miss

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't agree more mate! But it's the suckers on my network paying me thousands that i'm concerned about :(

:Ha:

Yea dar wouldn't mind being a server personally some money in it it seems. But everyone knows its only temporary until sky block it and it seems now that they have

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

Back