SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

What happens when sly uk can no longer be shared? defeats the object of cardsharing really .

there are plenty of other cards available and not all costing the earth... all it will do is get rid of the cheap tv fixed brigade most who havent got a clue how it all works. even when cable was in full flow i still had a td110 on a stab100 for the emulator/biss channels and there wasnt a lan connection in sight,regards mdt

I don't really care about the HD or sharing it's more the fact that I HAVE to use a Sky box once this kicks in completly. I cannot stress enough how much I hate not having access to a boxes files and services. I have been using Linux based receivers for years and I got rid of all Sky's premium channels years ago and got a sub to Cyfra (Nc+) where I can get all I need except a few yon can only get on Sky (in English).

On a loosly related topic it annoys the hell out of me that the software Sky uses is almost all open source (I was looking through the EULA on the new EPG update and lists all the installed modules) yet the box itself is closed :Angryfire

Well we should all cross our fingers that some very clever person comes up with a solution that defeats sky's new pairing..You never know..and where there is hope....

Well we should all cross our fingers that some very clever person comes up with a solution that defeats sky's new pairing..You never know..and where there is hope....

Hasn't this been fully implemented in Oz for nearly 3 years? No sign of a "workaround" there. Granted, there may be more interest in Europe. We'll wait and hope!

I would say in oz there deal with sly is a lot better then what we pay in UK ie not as big demand for a fix for cs when u are paying a reasonable price for sly oz there's a book coming out called Murdoch's pirates if anyone's interested

Also probably helps that Aus have a population of around 22 million and UK subscribers is around 11 million ( 5 Million HD and the rest SD ) and what ever the amount is for dodgy Boxes LOL so i would assume there is more of a demand here than over the pond

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

Am I jumping the gun, or have the Sd+Hd movies&sports gone as well?
Other channels seem ok.

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

That's weird it's coming up as channel not subscribed in Os.

Thanks for the feedback lads.

My 500 probably needs a physical reboot.
Or may be it's my old Os86xx playing up.

It was working OK this morning, at least until I remotely restarted Os..

Sorted.

I updated the box time & hey presto it's all up working again.
Apart from the HD chans that every one else's lost.

Not sure if this is relevant, but Primafila on $ly Italia all went a little while ago, however, I have Primafila 1-19 back now, it is a little glitchy at times but nevertheless working okay.

There was a post on here stating that this new encryption method that was stopping c/s could be 'fixed', so maybe all is not lost?

Re: Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

seem to have lost sky sports 3 & 4 today, anyone know why?

Just testing sky sports 3 and 4 in HD and working fine here

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

Sky Premier HD being reported gone.

Back