Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

nothing new

we all know whats going on

enjoy it while you can

nothing new

we all know whats going on

enjoy it while you can

Does anyone have any expectation as to when the SD channels will stop on CS? When I pay for CS its a bit cheaper if you take out a longer subscription, but Ive limited myself to 3 months terms for fear it will stop working suddenly and I wouldnt get a refund.

phone them up & ask

personally take nowt to do with pay servers

The way I look at re pay severs is u wouldnt put a bet on a horse and if it didn't win go back and ask for your money back

Loads out there £10 a year so not a fortune anyway.

do nothing for the hobby

pay servers are scum to me

cant wait to see the moans when it all goes which is mostly down to the pay scum lol

I do not think a few lessons in good manners would go amiss after this post.

Many people have many reasons for their decisions, branding everyone "scum" is neither helpful or contributory to the thread. I do wonder why you felt the need to post.

didnt say everyone was scum

but will stand bye what i said about pay servers they are scum

end of like it or not

think you forgetting this post is about sharing lol

scum we all not like that as for hd tv on sly they been gone for a while as they have pair up with the boxs

Alimac is talking about the payservers, not individuals who use them.
Try and read before having a go.

do nothing for the hobby

pay servers are scum to me

cant wait to see the moans when it all goes which is mostly down to the pay scum lol

I do not think a few lessons in good manners would go amiss after this post.

Many people have many reasons for their decisions, branding everyone "scum" is neither helpful or contributory to the thread. I do wonder why you felt the need to post.

didnt say everyone was scum

but will stand bye what i said about pay servers they are scum

end of like it or not

think you forgetting this post is about sharing lol

scum we all not like that as for hd tv on sly they been gone for a while as they have pair up with the boxs

Alimac is talking about the payservers, not individuals who use them.
Try and read before having a go.

I did read what he said. If there were no customers for pay servers then they would not exist, so you could say customers are just as responsible for their existence and therefore call users "scum" for the same reason he is branding the providers the same.

It is interesting that ingenuity is attacked so strongly and so broadly, because a little bit of study into the Murdoch empire would reveal vile behaviour and greed far exceeding anything achieved by card sharing via pay servers.

Anyway I did not join up to be involved in a debate about the rights and wrongs of card sharing or Sky, so I shall bow out of this one here.

good manners go long way in life this site is education only

maybe they are, but without them, people like myself would not be able to afford sly or watch any live sports event i fancied so for me, my man supplies me with my entertainment at a reasonable cost and with very little problems. iam happy to use them as i have no contacts nor the know how for a private share. hardly scum, just perhaps immoral and greedy.doesnt bother me in the slightest

i believe sly have got new encrytion for all hd channels and hard to break anyone shed some light on it

anyone noticing channels freezing today?

got a local card, when it freezes ecms in cccam go very low then a few seconds later back up to normal and channel goes ok

happening alot today. been fine for ages before this

star plus being the worst

anyone noticing channels freezing today?

got a local card, when it freezes ecms in cccam go very low then a few seconds later back up to normal and channel goes ok

happening alot today. been fine for ages before this

Big time m8 - Irish channels especially are through the roof

Back