SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

is this something that can theoretically be resolved with the hardware we have now i.e future software updates or will there need to be drastic measures?

Oi monkeyman/pielord don't forget you still owe me money! As its Christmas wouldn't it be nice if you repayed me ;)

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

Hello, did you actually manage to make the HD channels work on a different sat?
If so, would it be possible to know which one?

Many thanks in advance and happy new year

It has been some time since Sky changed the pairing process on the HD channels. Has there been any progress on finding a solution for this problem besides purchasing a sub from Sky themselves?

It has been some time since Sky changed the pairing process on the HD channels. Has there been any progress on finding a solution for this problem besides purchasing a sub from Sky themselves?

no progress m8

Are we permitted to discuss card sharing on this site? I dont want to break any rules but I do have a query about cclines.

Are we permitted to discuss card sharing on this site? I dont want to break any rules but I do have a query about cclines.

If its asking for one or where you can get one then no. Its not allowed

If its asking for one or where you can get one then no. Its not allowed

I was not specifically looking for one. I have tried one or two with varying success. The one I've used for the last few months is good most of the time, but there are a couple of channels that breakup and are unwatchable, I just wondered if others had the same problem with the same channels, or if there is something I can do on my end.

Its UK Sky and "Dave" and "4Seven" are awful.

What kind of thing would be causing a problem on specific channels? Both are SD.

sly with their nds cards do now hard pairing boxes with all current hd.
cs - end of story well until the cards run in oscam as long as they are not sure yet .... anyone know what pairing over nds hard - possibly solution ?

no solution

sd will still work for a little longer

I asked the same question on another forum and this is the reply I got back

people are being forced of a old box called a thomson
this what Allowing HD to still be shared via OSCAM as a new EPG rolled out, the Thomson never got the update (sly on demand ect) This Means at present OSCAM works for prem and sd channels only (no HD) bt sports are silent in HD if you pair you box and card to a new model, samsung ect you lose all prem channels, sports movies ect OSCAM in the log says when you finish try a hd channel or prem off a new card No CW card paired

Back