SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Ahh what about cable cs.. Or come to that genuine sky? Here in Ireland it's around 3 euro per day for full sub incl sports movies hd and 3d.. Not that overly expensive really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I'm not saying for me, I really only watch free view anyway so I'm not missing anything. Just saying he asked able alternatives, for me cable isn't an alternative where I live

I really cant understand all this "panic" about the lose of hd on sly uk.If you have a motorised set up there are still shed loads out there in hd,even watching sly in sd is not a real problem as its still better then streaming from some sites and tbh your paying next to nothing for it. If you want all the sly hd subscribe to them and stop stealing it :)

The 2p2 stream addon is worth a go on XBMC. It doesn't have all the channels but the ones it does have are free.

The 2p2 stream addon is worth a go on XBMC. It doesn't have all the channels but the ones it does have are free.
from what ive seen of they are very poor quality and unreliable.

from what ive seen of they are very poor quality and unreliable.
be11eaf77b87933827b1b3b92326f81b.jpg

I can't see much difference between that and normal sky SD. Some of the Russian channels in HD are top class if you have decent internet. Not the best shot of it, will post a screenshot later.

be11eaf77b87933827b1b3b92326f81b.jpg

I can't see much difference between that and normal sky SD. Some of the Russian channels in HD are top class if you have decent internet. Not the best shot of it, will post a screenshot later.
sure i can find the occasional good quality stream but you have to find first, then everyone jumps on it and the quality goes.

sure i can find the occasional good quality stream but you have to find first, then everyone jumps on it and the quality goes.

It doesn't work like that, a lot of the channels are up the whole time, you download and share it has a torrent and the stream is saved locally using sopcast and ace stream engine.

screenshot018.png

It doesn't work like that, a lot of the channels are up the whole time, you download and share it has a torrent and the stream is saved locally using sopcast and ace stream engine.

View attachment 83767
when more people are downloading the stream than uploading you get buffering. problem with torrents is too many people leech and not enough seed

when more people are downloading the stream than uploading you get buffering. problem with torrents is too many people leech and not enough seed
If you seed enough you will get no issues like that. Acestreams will tell you on screen what you are downloading and uploading. Its not 100% perfect but you can't complain when its free. HD of Russian stream attacheduploadfromtaptalk1410015180735.jpg

Bit off topic but why do some people type $ky or sly? Never understood that.

Bit off topic but why do some people type $ky or sly? Never understood that.

Basically because card sharing talk is not allowed so its just a way of putting something down that wont infringe the forum rules and a bit of fun..
most refer to SKY as SLY because THEY ARE.

lol I had to laugh at that last comment
I agree, they are sly the way they keep putting priced up and changing conditions

sd will be fine till the new card arrives

happening now & not looking good for the hobby @ all

just had email from that lot asking if i would take part in survey to see what football games i would be interested in viewing

so i took part & kept it short

answer

i would love to watch any football in coming seasons apart from what you win the rights to when renewals are given lol

like the elusive red card i await a response

:Cheers:

Back