SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

This is with OSCam r9772.

Also he's now getting requests for CAID 0961 more often, this could however have always been the case and it's only just been noticed.

View attachment 82240

make a file called oscam.dvbapi

and put this in it

P: 0963:000000
I: 0961:000000
I: 0960:000000

that will ignore 0961 and 0960

If anyone here use's Rat's Bouquets I would Move over to the E2 SD FTA HD version lol

is it easier to post what's left than what's gone lol what is left as it goes

If anyone here use's Rat's Bouquets I would Move over to the E2 SD FTA HD version lol

is it easier to post what's left than what's gone lol what is left as it goes

Rat, can I still have ITV HD Granada in the FTA version? Noticed it wasnt in there.. Thanks

Makes me laugh how some say the previous encryption was broken/hacked !!!!!!

NDS current sky encryption has never ever been hacked or broken !!!!

The only thing that has happened is a way of distributing official keys/pairing methods via card sharing to decrypt the stream ...... NEVER HACKED or CRACKED

CS does not equal encryption cracking !!!!!!

of course, basically the system was cracked but not the encryption, two very different things.

Gone Today

Albi HD
Universal HD
Fox HD
TLC HD
Lifetime HD
E4 HD
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
Good Food HD
Animal Planet HD
Eden HD
Nickeloden HD
MTV Live HD
Some of these have only gone down within the last few minutes , Maybe more will go ?

it must be delayed in certain areas, I lost the itv hd channels 2 weeks ago. sports I lost last week.

Just thought i would throw this in here as there us reference to it a few pages back...
Phoned Sky today and they said that they are offering 75% off packages for 12 months. It equates to All channels, including sports and movies, HD/3D pack, Sky Go Extra and Multiroom for £21.60.. Im happy for now, it was great while it lasted, but this is a [FONT=arial, sans-serif]bargain, plus she offered my 12 months broadband for [/FONT]£2.57 extra a month....

Hope it helps someone out.
J

is itv encore hd only?

I disabled pay hd channels in my channel lists but is no sd itv encore.

Just thought i would throw this in here as there us reference to it a few pages back...
Phoned Sky today and they said that they are offering 75% off packages for 12 months. It equates to All channels, including sports and movies, HD/3D pack, Sky Go Extra and Multiroom for £21.60.. Im happy for now, it was great while it lasted, but this is a [FONT=arial, sans-serif]bargain, plus she offered my 12 months broadband for [/FONT]£2.57 extra a month....

Hope it helps someone out.
J

but that's locked down to crappy sky box right? cant use with something decent?

it must be delayed in certain areas, I lost the itv hd channels 2 weeks ago. sports I lost last week.

it's satellite they can't have test area like VM did with n3

they use post code area i believe

yes locked to the crap box also no share for the hobby a nightmare it is

if goes completely no way will i use a box from that lot

Entertainment:

ITV Encore HD
Sly 1 HD
Sly living HD
Sly Atlantic HD
Sly Arts 1 HD
Sly Arts 2 HD
Fox HD
Universal HD
TLC HD
Alibi HD
Lifetime HD
Good Food HD
Eden HD
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
E4 HD

Documentary:

History HD
Crime HD
National Geographic UK HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
Animal Planet HD

Movies:

Sly Premier HD
Sly Sci Fi / Horror HD
Sly Disney HD
Sly Family HD
Sly Showcase HD
Sly Drama HD
Sly Thriller HD
Sly Greats HD
Sly Select HD
Sky Action HD
Sky Comedy HD

Sports:

Sly Sports News HD
Sly Sports 1 HD
Sly Sports 2 HD
Sly Sports 3 HD
Sly Sports 4 HD
Sly Sports 5 HD
Sly Sports F1 HD

Kids:

Nickelodeon HD

International:

Star Plus HD

Music:

MTV Live HD

well that has cleared that up for everybody then on why it working

but that's locked down to crappy sky box right? cant use with something decent?
Yes mate, the 500gig HD Sky box... I do prefer my dream box but beggars cant be choosers... Personally thought that was a solid deal.

I honestly think that the sky official decoder (sky + HD) is a very very good piece of hardware, it is supplied in accordance with sky's official subscription and works flawlessly (most of the time bar technical failure etc) and is for the most part idiot proof, mum and dad proof even grandad proof, there's no such thing as "no longer available on this frequency please retune to ..... Etc) picture quality is excellent and recording is a piece of piss. Only a true satellite enthusiast needs more, if you bought a DVD player and had to flash an image to it and add codecs for this n that etc, had lip sync issues etc we wouldn't bother with it, just a loose comparison but I'm sure ye get my drift. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back