Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

It's only worth that price, they would have more subs if price was more attractive.
World cup is fta so they cant get subs that way either.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Sky 50% off codes + new ‘free’ broadband offer 10,000 codes available. Newbies only, ends Fri 6 Jun

Fill in the form below and new Sky customers (or those who left 12 months+ ago) can get an MSE Blagged code for a year's 50% off Sky TV (bar the £5.25/mth HD upgrade). You can use it by 11:59pm on Fri 6 June.

Plus, last Friday, Sky said all new customers who get TV and line rental also get broadband ‘free’ for a year. This is likely to be the last such offer for a while - grab it now if you're interested.

A quick breakdown of what you get:

The code gets you 50% off TV packages for a year. This includes Sports and Movies on a 12-month contract (not the HD upgrade). This slashes the the complete Sky package by £360; and over £125 on its basic package.
A year's 'free' broadband. You'll still need to pay £15.40/month phone line rental (similar call and package costs to standard BT).
Installation is £25, but refunded as vouchers/credit. It's returned in Tesco or M&S vouchers, or in credit on a prepaid Mastercard.

The savings can be huge. Twitter user @Syfish16 said after using a past code: "Thanks, used one of your Sky codes, got more channels for a saving of £360 this year. #legend "

Enter details below for your code. Then redeem via this link* by 11:59pm on Fri 6 June.

IMPORTANT INFO - MUST READ:

You must claim the deal by 11:59pm Fri 6 Jun. We'll send you a reminder soon after you get it, and again on Fri 6 Jun. After that, we won't email you again about this offer.
You must use the specific link to apply. It's detailed above.
Free broadband & 50% off TV only for one year. After, broadband is £7.50/month and TV costs will rocket, so consider switching if you can get it cheaper then.
Codes can't be passed on or sold. The codes are linked to postcodes, so they can't be sold on.
Please ONLY get a code if you'll use it. As there's heavy demand, you'll be denying someone else a code otherwise.
Code does not work in conjunction with cashback. Sky says it will not honour cashback on any orders made via a cashback site.

anyone seen a 100% code off now thats the only thing that will make me subscribe ever again

You'd have thought sky would have hit the sports hd first as the majority of those who bought a dodgy box commercially did so for sport? I'd guess most of the dodgy box owners would be the first in the resubscribe to sky queue!

You'd have thought sky would have hit the sports hd first as the majority of those who bought a dodgy box commercially did so for sport? I'd guess most of the dodgy box owners would be the first in the resubscribe to sky queue!

don't worry sports be soon

Sports will be last as they wouldn't want a major problem if they screwed up hence trying out the likes of Sky Arts first.
Not sure they could afford to implement wholesale changes.

Andy

Heres a few more down today
list that has gone
Sly 1 HD
Sly living HD
Sly Atlantic HD
History HD
Crime HD
National Geographic UK HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
Sly Arts 1 HD
Sly Arts 2 HD
Sly Premier HD
Sly Sci Fi / Horror HD
Sly Disney HD
Sly Family HD
Sly Showcase HD
Sly Drama HD
Sly Thriller HD
Sly Greats HD
Sly Select HD
Sly Sports 4 HD
Syfy HD

Heres a few more down today
list that has gone
Sly 1 HD
Sly living HD
Sly Atlantic HD
History HD
Crime HD
National Geographic UK HD
Nat Geo Wild HD
Sly Arts 1 HD
Sly Arts 2 HD
Sly Premier HD
Sly Sci Fi / Horror HD
Sly Disney HD
Sly Family HD
Sly Showcase HD
Sly Drama HD
Sly Thriller HD
Sly Greats HD
Sly Select HD
Sly Sports 4 HD
Syfy HD

Sky Sports 4 HD gone today but Syfy HD still there after a scan at 12382 H 29500 3/4

DO you think they are doing it on purpose? By that I mean slow and steady and a few at a time? I know people have put that they don't want to go straight for the jugular knocking out SS1 etc but your telling me a big ass company like sly wouldn't have the means to test fully, the effects of the changes they are making? I don't think so...

I think they are trying to flush out the peeps who have paid knock off nigel £20 for a years sub and possibly discourage people from looking into buying a shared sub - just my thoughts.

DO you think they are doing it on purpose? By that I mean slow and steady and a few at a time? I know people have put that they don't want to go straight for the jugular knocking out SS1 etc but your telling me a big ass company like sly wouldn't have the means to test fully, the effects of the changes they are making? I don't think so...

I think they are trying to flush out the peeps who have paid knock off nigel £20 for a years sub and possibly discourage people from looking into buying a shared sub - just my thoughts.

Of course, I have thought about this.

What do the majority of people watch on Sly - Footy.
Turn it off before the season end and people accept it as only a handful of games left.
Turn it off during the season break and no one notices which warrants no action from those who don't even realise that they have lost it.
However... Build up the new season.. Leave it on for the first couple of weeks of the season and then flick the switch.. This in turn will cause mild panic and Footy Fans will be calling to get Sly in for the year. This generates repeat business (until a solution comes around) as the subscription will take them into the start of the following season also meaning that they are likely to renew again..

You have to wonder at times do Sly and the like have something to do with the underground scene...

And then there's the story about the two towers..... Conspiracy's r us ;)

But yeah I agree they aint stupid... If they were then they would have gone the same route as ITV digital ;)

They were probably expecting peeps to go back sly in droves & they did not want the customer services & sales teams to be overwhelmed. LOL.

Back