Sky Account Suspended

my name is also all over the internet, asking for, and giving advise on, all sorts of aspects of satellite equipment, including card sharing. Ive used the boxkey website to show how easy it is for whoever runs the site to farm details, ive set up god knows how many servers for people and written detailed tutorials on how to create a boxkey manually

so going by your logic, i obviously have some form of super computer in an air conditioned room hosting cards for god knows how many clients and am really a secret millionaire from ill gotten gains??

i dont even watch telly

LOL Digidude, you and me should move to Brazil now with the millions we have made. Just let me bury all these servers and PC's in my garage and I'll meet ya at the airport!!! :proud:

He's a Cetlic supporter ....... may help to explain the bitterness towards me!! lol

Last post on the subject.

But someone should have a read at this then look at me with a straight face and tell me the guy is innocent.

Google

Are those really posts from someone claiming not to have been busted for cardsharing?

But someone should have a read at this then look at me with a straight face and tell me the guy is innocent.

Google

Are those really posts from someone claiming not to have been busted for cardsharing?

IF YOU READ THE OTHER POSTS !

he said he has other boxes set up with a different providers card to view other channels .... ! and admitted that, that is not his SKY CARD !
Juts because someone knows how to share, does not mean they are sharing the sky card does it ?

As I posted earlier, I know plenty about house and car alarm wiring.... does that make me a burglar and car thief... ? clearly not.

IF YOU READ THE OTHER POSTS !

he said he has other boxes set up with a different providers card to view other channels .... ! and admitted that, that is not his SKY CARD !
Juts because someone knows how to share, does not mean they are sharing the sky card does it ?

As I posted earlier, I know plenty about house and car alarm wiring.... does that make me a burglar and car thief... ? clearly not.

Spot on mate. I have given advice and helped mates setup DM500 servers and who's cards they use I do not know or even care.
But as I have said before, all this and the outcome of my challenge to Sky is irrelevent to everyone here in the grand scheme of things. I raised this thread to try share and understand the 'how'. The cancelling of my card only ends up saving me money, not costing me and I may just end up taking advantage of one of those servers I have helped setup!!!

Google

397 pages

out of interest, i typed

digidude server

i think id better start growing a beard

About 9,760 results (0.29 seconds)

Well turn me 'round and blast my hole!

What an incredibly unlucky coincidence for the poor chap.

Having servers setup for other providers and the only provider that has 'mistakenly caught' him, was the only card he owned that he decided not to share - even though it is the single most sought after card to share in europe and makes sharers very lucrative profits, silly me, I've obviously got it all wrong.

I do apologise mannachie, I don't know how I could possibly have some to that conclusion.

Well turn me 'round and blast my hole!

What an incredibly unlucky coincidence for the poor chap.

Having servers setup for other providers and the only provider that has 'mistakenly caught' him, was the only card he owned that he decided not to share - even though it is the single most sought after card to share in europe and makes sharers very lucrative profits, silly me, I've obviously got it all wrong.

I do apologise mannachie, I don't know how I could possibly have some to that conclusion.

I have come to a conclusion... your a troll !

Its obvious that the OP has had a rouge share from ECS.

Get a new contract in your wifes name and use the 50% off code :)

Its obvious that the OP has had a rouge share from ECS.

Get a new contract in your wifes name and use the 50% off code :)

There is no working 50% off code, unless you know something we dont

Sky employees have codes right now for 50% off.

Sky employees have codes right now for 50% off.

Well the clear problem there is, 1) he is not a sly employee ... 2) as soon as they are leaked they will be cancelled ... they got done big time last year, cant see them falling for that again.

my view on this is either farming site as said or sky internet using other cards on server
sky can see the nds packets crossing there network so not a good idea to use there internet no matter what card your sharing

my view on this is either farming site as said or sky internet using other cards on server
sky can see the nds packets crossing there network so not a good idea to use there internet no matter what card your sharing

I am not a Sly Internet Customer though.

What's ECS?? And rogue share??

Well the clear problem there is, 1) he is not a sly employee ... 2) as soon as they are leaked they will be cancelled ... they got done big time last year, cant see them falling for that again.

Your going way off track on this thread.

If they get leaked they now track back to the original person, who gets sacked.

i had my box offline while house was getting decorated and card was used elsewhere in house,only by me to no one else,when i connected back up,all my entitlements were gone and box would not update,after a phone call got it back up and running as i had a bad tuner cable connection,just to say as i had not got a phone line i could not use interactive services as you need that to work,they can also see what you do through the sat dish and box.
who knows what goes on in the big world outside,if he says he did not share i am not going to say different no matter what other boxes he has:proud:

@mannachie

how long did your service last with sky before you were cut off?

i have just signed up with sky, got my c/s system setup and now starting to shit myself :'(

@mannachie

how long did your service last with sky before you were cut off?

i have just signed up with sky, got my c/s system setup and now starting to shit myself :'(

It's obvious he was not sharing his Sky card, all those millions of threads on card sharing websites under his name are just coincidental and should be ignored. :licker:

It's obvious he was not sharing his Sky card, all those millions of threads on card sharing websites under his name are just coincidental and should be ignored. :licker:

Glad the penny has finally dropped with you!!

Back