Sky Account Suspended

I am looking for a way to set up Cccam on a debian PC, and using Newcs to go around the house, Just to try it out? ANybody got any help please?
Cheers

I have set up Kiwi Sys Log server on my Window server and configured NewCS to send all syslog to this server - so can diagnose any problems

to do this get Kiwi SysLog server (the free one)

Register for Free Kiwi Syslog Server

then modify newcs debug section as follows
<debug>
<password>NewCSpwd</password>
<level>normal</level>
<type>init</type>
<output>udp</output>
<console_options>normal,init</console_options>
<tcp_port>1001</tcp_port>
<tcp_options>normal,init</tcp_options>
<udp_host>IP Address of your syslog server</udp_host>
<udp_port>514</udp_port>
</debug>

Start up Kiwi and then restart NewCS

Last edited:
Good work jfish - let us know if the syslog shows any weird things occuring.

Also, can someone please let me know how much traffic (in Megabytes) is being sent/received by a client (not server) to clear all channels on a white card using mgcamd? I'm trying to see if I can use a 3G connection or if the data limit will be reached too quickly.

Thanks for anyone's findings

Good work jfish - let us know if the syslog shows any weird things occuring.

Also, can someone please let me know how much traffic (in Megabytes) is being sent/received by a client (not server)
80-120 kByte in hour or so....

I GOT THE SAME LETTER FEW DAYS ago and i am not sure how to reply to.....any advise be well appreciated

hi mate what do you mean by payserver.....i am new here and i do not have a clue hat is payserver.

please help and advise

thank you

jazz#

hello mate just want to find out how you got along with sky when they suspended your account. I be honest with you i ahd the same problem and i had my account suspended last and i got letter same as yours. i want to know:

-how they found
-how to avoid it next time
-can we challenge sky to give you your service back

please let me know.

thanks jazz

the theory is, you put your card into an online boxkey generator so you could share it out - this was/has been tracked and sky traced your card.

caught bang to rights.

thanks

now the next bit....how to avoid it in the future

please let me know#

thanks

can you hide the boxkey line in the program so its not visible from friends or foes?

So what ever happened to this chap mannachie and the out come of his case?

Back