Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sky Account Suspended

how is everyone an expert on c/s? you know everyone that has received one of these letters then?

obviously you are saying that your brother in law is, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone that receives this letter is, or that the op is lying when he says his card was in the proper place and the box was switched off.

Last edited:
this thread is starting to get a wee bit silly now.

yes it has been established that the reason sky have cancelled his sub is that they suspect him of sharing the card. weather that be true or not, well only the OP knows that.

i think it best this thread just be left be now rather than people continue to say silly things about the character of a person they do not know.

how is everyone an expert on c/s? you know everyone that has received one of these letters then?

obviously you are saying that your brother is, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone that receives this letter is, or that the op is lying when he says his card was in the proper place and the box was switched off.

i have been looking at this matter for several weeks now. i do not claim to be 100% on the subject but i havent heard anyone who has been suspended who wasnt on the card share scene in one or other way.

and to correct you it is my brother in law if you read my post correctly.

i have been looking at this matter for several weeks now. i do not claim to be 100% on the subject but i havent heard anyone who has been suspended who wasnt on the card share scene in one or other way.

i've already corrected it myself thanks.

and i've read plenty of threads over the years about people being disconnected from sky for not having their cards in the box, that definitely weren't involved in card sharing. so to say that everyone who is suspended is involved in the card share scene is an erroneous statement to make.

Last edited:

well now you do as i personally know one guy at work who can barely switch on a pc and has never even heard about cs nevermind taken part in one, yet he had his sub cancelled and received the same letter.
for pretty much the same reason the op gave in his post.

so what happens if your still updating your entitlements but not in the original paired receiver, will they see the box has never been connected but the card is updating????

so what happens if your still updating your entitlements but not in the original paired receiver, will they see the box has never been connected but the card is updating????

they cant tell any thing as dreamboxes / tm's etc etc dont have the talk back facility.
all they can tell is that the card is not in its receiver or that the receiver is not online.

well now you do as i personally know one guy at work who can barely switch on a pc and has never even heard about cs nevermind taken part in one, yet he had his sub cancelled and received the same letter.
for pretty much the same reason the op gave in his post.

i did not here that mentioned earlier.

would you not have mention that in first place maybe? strange things happen i am sure.

i did not here that mentioned earlier.

would you not have mention that in first place maybe? strange things happen i am sure.

why ? it was not pertinent to this discussion, i only mentioned it as you were under the mistaken assumption that every single person to receiver this letter is part of a server.
i was just pointing out that, that is absolutely not the case.

and i've read plenty of threads over the years about people being disconnected from sky for not having their cards in the box, that definitely weren't involved in card sharing. so to say that everyone who is suspended is involved in the card share scene is an erroneous statement to make.

well i cant say i have but i say i am not an expert like you.

could you show links? i am interested in this.

well i cant say i have but i say i am not an expert like you.

could you show links? i am interested in this.

i certainly amn't an expert in c/s never have done it in my life.

neither would i know how to set up temporary email accounts for example or use proxy's to sign up to forums.

so is it just by chance that everyone who is receve this letters is expert on c ard share? think about it.

as i say before it doesnt matter what is said here and it dosnt matter what i think but the poster will know why this has happened i think.

So using your logic, Because I know the wiring of quite a few car and home alarm systems... that makes me a car thief and a burglar ?
Just because you know how too, does not mean you do !

He may well have a motorised set up and is receiving other channels not avail on the sky platform.... along side his sub... without sharing his sky card... possible, no ?

So using your logic, Because I know the wiring of quite a few car and home alarm systems... that makes me a car thief and a burglar ?
Just because you know how too, does not mean you do !

He may well have a motorised set up and is receiving other channels not avail on the sky platform.... along side his sub... without sharing his sky card... possible, no ?

yes possible of course. its probably just by chance that all these peepl are members of card share forums?

let us keep it in reality please?

I think its best to let the op answer if he feels he must.
This is an underground forum so there will be people who card share etc so there is no point in arguing over it.
Sly may have mistakenly stopped his sub but it will not have been because he was switched off and not connected to a phone line imo. I am not suggesting for a minute that he is lying but some facts have been pointed out and conclusions drawn from these but who are we to judge.

if you want to sign up again using a real email account go ahead, we don't accept temporary email addresses here.

Back