Site Splitting up.

Having not been on the site for a while due to no internet, I think its a good idea especially for those with slow internet (like when I actually do get it) cos helps loading of pages.

Just a thought, the secret forums, you thought of having a third button to reflect this? (your visibility rules applies I guess). Maybe thats fine tuning a little too much, dunno.
the share room is now public domain.. (secret forums)

i know micky d seleceted a few to beta test it.. but the offical open seemed to just pass by because of the massive list of rooms we had.. so its now just been added to general forums iirc...

@senator.. the seceret rooms are out of beta now or did you not get the message :p

Cheers mate . I haven't been into to the share room for a while and didn't know it had been opened up to general release

the share room is now public domain.. (secret forums)

i know micky d seleceted a few to beta test it.. but the offical open seemed to just pass by because of the massive list of rooms we had.. so its now just been added to general forums iirc...

@senator.. the seceret rooms are out of beta now or did you not get the message :p

Yea I noticed that. But since its kinda not so general chat, maybe it should have its own place. That was what I was thinking.

Last edited:
Bitchfest

Moaning, groaning, bitching, back biting, arguments, and all other childish behavior...and thats just the celtic fans :proud:

You've seen the stats jaf. It would be the most popular room.

with there beign a split is it still possiable to use the new posts button to see the posts in both sides of the new forum?? or is it possiable for such a button??

with there beign a split is it still possiable to use the new posts button to see the posts in both sides of the new forum?? or is it possiable for such a button??

I will look into this because its a good idea :)

Should be able I am sure I saw something before for excluding forums in a search query

Regards
Mickie

I think he wants a button that will allow the search of the general forums,,, without it showing technical and vice versa

Mickie

the new posts button on strong blue and realtime posts list both side of the fourms..

and tbh its where i spend most of my time lol

Shouldn't make any real difference to those of us that use the 'New Post' button anyway.

If I click on 'Mark forums read' does that mark all the forums on both Technical and General or just the section I am in ?

Mickie, I use Fresh is back skin but theres no way to get to the technical forum. I know not many use that skin, but i have since iv been here and would like to still use it.

Looks all good to me everything i use regular is working fine... As a note i didnt notice the Tech/Gen links until i couldnt find the sat section, only because id read this thread did i know why. Maybe some more description required on the links themselves to direct newcomers to what theyre after. Bigger links maybe spread across the length of the homepage to catch the eye immediately and a brief descripto of the section itself.

Back