Should i buy dm800 or vu+duo

if you've got the money then by all reviews ive read the vu+ duo is the dogs dangly bits

The vu+ duo is a fantastic receiver. I would highly recommend it. The vix images for it are v good too.

Realistically though the clone dm800 pro with rev M tuner can be bought for £140 whereas a duo is gonna set you back a good £320. I guess it depends on how flush with cash you are!

i would go for DM800 SE more support and buy a genuine one

Why spend that sort of money for a single tuner receiver? There is more than enough support for the duo out there.

Why spend that sort of money for a single tuner receiver? There is more than enough support for the duo out there.

ok you might be right on that but if you have a motorised dish the second tuner wont be much use unles stay on one sat.

Point taken. Personally I have a motorised dish on tuner A and a second minidish at 28 East serving the second tuner and 3 other rooms in the house.

can you watch a channel while recording with motorised dish or must have another dish for this

I can record a channel from 28 East and watch a channel from another sat or vice versa. What I cannot do is watch/record from two different sats if neither of them are 28 East.

i got you, i got my DM8000 which i use one tuner coz it mess up my setting and wont move around therefor one tuner would be enough.

Thank you guys for all the help im going to buy vu+duo just need to find a good c line server

Back