Sh*ting cats

you can't beat a Jack Russell...

A few months back, I had new neighbours move in, with a black moggy.
This cat has spent several months taking the p**s out of my dog, sitting on the fence - just out of reach, crapping in my herb garden several times a day, sleeping in the dog kennel, etc etc.

Well my pooch caught the fekker last week and after a few vigorous shakes and a few tosses into the air - the cat legged it and has not been back since.

I used curry powder, only thing is you need to keep applying it especially when it rains :)

Although you will find that usually the "Cat" will go to the same place to take a poop so you will only need to put curry powder down on one spot (if your lucky:)

But I feel for you m8 they are a nuisance.

I remember my dad once running out of the Kitchen with a pan of water, the cat jumped on the wall (which was about 6ft) Dad threw the water went over the wall missed the cat and drenched some poor old lady :) oops

keep your empty coke, tizer, fanta or any other carbonated plastic drinks bottles.... fill them up with water and leave them in your garden...

Like another poster said...once they see their reflection off the bottles, they hopefully should scutter.

water pistol thingy, soak the fecker. i have to tidy up after my dogs yet cats owner don`t

cats

i dont hjave a garden just plant pots large ones and the neibours cat was visiting reguarly so i stick a load of rose clippings in it and that cured it no more smelly hands

i used the the crystals you get they smell rotten just sprinkle them were the cats shit worked for me
Strange thing is when it rains they swell up and look like jelly balls lol so if you have a dog watch they dont eat them

I had a cat pee in my garage it stunk. its the worst smell in the world. I hate cats but i wouldnt kill one.

just get a ford ka that will do the job see link

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVctKs-hGvs&feature=related[/ame]

i bought a cat alarm afew years ago , as i was getting every fookers cat playing in my garden, it sends a high pitched squeel out that only a works on a few animals, cats, badgers, e.t.c it dont work on dogs.

This does work, the cats wont come near my garden now, but one thing that it dont do, it wont scare your own cat, something to do with your own cats terratory,

Please give cats a little respect, killing them is wrong.

omgwtfknockfirst.jpg

i hate cats...really hate em....
Get a dog....once the cat see`s u have a dog...it will stay away.
We had a cat lived down the street....used to come on my drive and jump on the car......i used to catch it curled up the the bonnet of my 14Grand BMW !!!
little scratches everywhere.....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

U got my sympathy m8, same prob here and it's a right pain with a small child who has a bloody right to be in the garden. I use an ultrasonic doofer which works but the batteries don't last long.

Other than that I believe that, as domestic cats serve no purpose they should become extinct.

Now let's just stop feeding them! ;)

We had the exact same probelem but we got some Big cat shite from the local Zoo such as a Tiger lol because the cats are teritorial they are very scared and do go near your garden all you have to do is put a bit of shit in a tub with little holes and its like a defence sheild :D

Easiest and most humane way off dealing with cats is trap them in large rat cage type trap then hand them in as strays to your council.. owners will have to pay to get said cat back ... happens a few times owners will either (
(A) get fed up paying to get cat back
(B) keep cat under control

i keep birds in a large aviary and had cat problem ..this way cured it

Pee in a bottle, leave it to cure for a couple of weeks in the sun & then pore it where need be. It should certainly mark your territory.

Back