Several injured in London blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
u missed my point. first said was she cant say what she wants, then she say we have freedom of speech.... u see???

jaxx said:
thats ur list , my list differs some what. btw what did the ira want ???? for british troops to withdraw from northen ireland! what a surprise.

The IRA wanted to forget all about democracy and have a united Ireland. They weren't bothered what the people of Northern Irelend wanted. If you follow the news like me you'll also know a recent poll showed 50% of Catholics didn't want a united Ireland. Now do you want to stay on topic or pass it to something else ?

50% is only half. the news like u?? theres a reason for that. i prefer to make my own mind up about things rather than go off what others want me to no.

jaxx said:
50% is only half. the news like u?? theres a reason for that. i prefer to make my own mind up about things rather than go off what others want me to no.
the 50% was only the catholics which would mean the figure as a whole would be much higher for the whole region ;)

Oh I did work out you like to make your own mind up as you have changed the topic I'll be off to bed night :)

jaxx said:
were u not statin b4 that the british cant say things about muslims???? now u sayin that we have freedom of speech???? make ur mind up.

yes we have go freedom of speach, to an extent.but not when it comes to the so called "racisim" and political correctness.

You cant say Blackboard anymore....as it is deamed as racist
its a board and its black!

you cant say gollywog as its deamed as racist.

and you cant say music if white origin as this excludes anyone not white, but its ok for MOBO.

The UK is becoming a "state", where the brittish born and bred are a minority.

I can walk round my town centre, and the asians walk 10 a breast, taking up more than have the width of the shopping centre will the move to let you past no!!! if you barge through them they want a fight. If we done that it would be wrong there would be uproar in the asian community!!

They have more rights than us now, thay get benefits, why??? they have been here 15 years.

have thay been brought up in this country paid there taxes from the age of 18 nope!

We have ex service men who defended this country, during the wars and they are dying because they DONT get the benefits.

My grandmother does not get any benefits, and she is born bread in the uk, as have ALL my ancestors. WE have should have more right.

I am beginning to think along the same lines a mick now,
SEND THE BUGGERS BACK!!!! except the ones from India as they seem to have a bit of respect and common decency!

and as I have mentioned before not all muslims a bad!

Bronto said:
You got to be joking m8 ... do you honestly think after the 2 towers went up he needed to convince anyone they were directly under attack .

Sorry Bronto I mean they as in the Governement. Rather than they as a country.

Bronto said:
No m8 I agree ... most muslims are not terrorists BUT ... most Terrorists are muslims

thats my point there i was trying to make.... you said it fantastic bronto, i wish i knew more about the whole subject but you all think you know facts but really we all dont know enough

but i do know these evil muslims are more sick and twisted than any other kind of person in the world.... you only have to watch one beheading and see how many times they mention their god and the karam to know something is not right!

but on a brighter note being a londoner myself you can all be very proud of london and our british way, you would not know this has happened we have stuck our fingers up at them and let them know they have not made us any more scared and they have brought us together more!

have to agree with Mairyhinge and Micky D something is really ****ed up here the numbers of Muslims involved in these bloody things around the world is sick. How many times are they going to tell us its a peacefull religion and only small number are involved. The problem is we have gone too bloody soft this is why they find it so easy on the west

yes i agree sao, things have got out of hand in the sense u are sayin. but why? goverment as allowed this. its only because of rascism that this has happened. if people were never rascist then it wouldnt of happened. because of the colour of there skin they were judged and bullied, attacked and abused, this is not right they original came here to help rebuild the country/economy and all they got was abuse. this happened less than 60 years ago...and we have been civilised for 300 years???

bring back national service to all and all immigrants have to swear an oath of allegiance if they donot or act against the nation the are arrested for treason and deported........
this should see where their loyalties lie and also all immigrants must be self sustaining and not allowed benefits.

jaxx said:
yes i agree sao, things have got out of hand in the sense u are sayin. but why? goverment as allowed this. its only because of rascism that this has happened. if people were never rascist then it wouldnt of happened. because of the colour of there skin they were judged and bullied, attacked and abused, this is not right they original came here to help rebuild the country/economy and all they got was abuse. this happened less than 60 years ago...and we have been civilised for 300 years???

Don't think its anything to do with colour/racism I think its to do with brainwashed parents brainwashing there children from an early age and them growing up like a zombie to a religion

Also integration in this country is basically no existent

Website In Blasts Claim

Another website has claimed that al Qaeda terrorists carried out the London transport bombings.

A statement has been posted in the name of the Europe Division of the network's Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades.

"A group of mujahedeen from a division of the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades piled blow after blow on the infidel capital, the British capital, leaving dead and injured," said the statement.

It was the second such claim posted on an Islamist website.

After Thursday's attacks, a similar statement was put out in the name of the 'al Qaeda Organisation - Jihad in Europe'.

Tony Blair has promised everything possible will be done to catch the London bombers.

Nuke the son of a bitch's off the face of this earth then let them see what allah care's about them. Allah real name Saten
hxxp://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13383292,00.html

Sao Paulo said:
Allah real name Saten

I'm sorry Sao Paulo but this is a very silly remark. Allah is just the name muslims refer to God by. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all share the same root and many of the same beliefs.

hamba said:
I'm sorry Sao Paulo but this is a very silly remark. Allah is just the name muslims refer to God by. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all share the same root and many of the same beliefs.

sorry yes very silly tell me how many other religion have followers that blow themselves up in the name of god. How many have a religion that says they will go to heaven and have x amount of virgins for doing it. The whole thing is sick and sooner or later more people will wake up to this evil

Sao Paulo said:
sorry yes very silly tell me how many other religion have followers that blow themselves up in the name of god. How many have a religion that says they will go to heaven and have x amount of virgins for doing it. The whole thing is sick and sooner or later more people will wake up to this evil

You are talking about how some fanatics interpret the Quran - Islam is not what these people try to twist it to be. Don't let these terrorists achieve what they are trying to achieve - setting people against each other.

hamba said:
You are talking about how some fanatics interpret the Quran - Islam is not what these people try to twist it to be. Don't let these terrorists achieve what they are trying to achieve - setting people against each other.

People call them fanatics but there seems to be allot of Islamic fanatics then in that case which all seem to interpret the book the same way. Wonder why

People what 15yrs ago weren't that bothered about the Muslim religion now more and more are seeing the same thing within it. Imagine what things will be like in another 15 yrs because I doubt we'll be still putting up with this

Sao Paulo said:
People call them fanatics but there seems to be allot of Islamic fanatics then in that case which all seem to interpret the book the same way. Wonder why

People what 15yrs ago weren't that bothered about the Muslim religion now more and more are seeing the same thing within it. Imagine what things will be like in another 15 yrs because I doubt we'll be still putting up with this

How many Muslims do you know? How many have you discussed these sort of issues with?

As a Christian - not active particularily - should I be tarred with the same brush as the various Christian fundamentalists?

As an Ulster protestant should I be held to blame for the actions of the protestant paramilitaries?

I come from the same country as Ian Paisley, share the same religion and disagree with almost every word he utters!

hamba said:
How many Muslims do you know? How many have you discussed these sort of issues with?

As a Christian - not active particularily - should I be tarred with the same brush as the various Christian fundamentalists?

As an Ulster protestant should I be held to blame for the actions of the protestant paramilitaries?

I come from the same country as Ian Paisley, share the same religion and disagree with almost every word he utters!

I knew a couple of Pakistani kids at school. They were anti British and said if a war ever happened here they'd go back to Pakistan. Muslims after school non reason being is they don't try to integrate,speak English much and the women I've seen just have a slit so they can see. No integration has been made. This is no doubt the reason most people were I live don't give a shit about them because they have made zero effort to integrate in all the years they have been here. When you look at this picture around the country can you understand why so many dont trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back