Several injured in London blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
nizzex said:
So now you are saying the whole cause is Islam basically, you really dont even know how muslims live properly and the concepts in the islam religion. I dont see how a muslim cant mix with rest of the world.

You misunderstand - I am saying the opposite of that!

I'm saying they just happen to be Muslim. The same history is likely to cause the same results no matter the faith or non-faith of the people.

Sao Paulo said:
common sense they voted in and we heard rumours that voting may not have been fair a guy who is a hardline Muslim and Nuclear supporter. He also wants all men to grow a beard wtf the middle east in the future could be a whole lot hotter with plenty of mushrooms

e.g. Bush, hardline Christian and nuclear supporter just liek other country leaders. Lol, i dont think any leader ive heard has forced men to grow beards, now thats just out the question.

Originally Posted by Bronto
No m8 I agree ... most muslims are not terrorists BUT ... most Terrorists are muslims

bronto i think that sums it up so well, bravo.

ive been at work all day and ive just been thinking about what happening in this country,
as a indian, ive been born and raised to make something out of myself alot of muslims and indians i know have also been raised this way, leechers, ie immagrants who come into this country to leech, just pisses me off, i see all this people (mostly somalians in my area) who have dozens of kids, which they get child benifit for each kid, and have all these expensive branded trainers etc..

immagrants should need to fukin work and earn a living, im fed up of paying for them,
I dont wake up at 5am in the morning to be taxed so much so i can feed there fukin kids/.
give them a timespan, then send them back if they cannot find a job.

chetzy said:
No m8 I agree ... most muslims are not terrorists BUT ... most Terrorists are muslims

bronto i think that sums it up so well, bravo.

ive been at work all day and ive just been thinking about what happening in this country,
as a indian, ive been born and raised to make something out of myself alot of muslims and indians i know have also been raised this way, leechers, ie immagrants who come into this country to leech, just pisses me off, i see all this people (mostly somalians in my area) who have dozens of kids, which they get child benifit for each kid, and have all these expensive branded trainers etc..

immagrants should need to fukin work and earn a living, im fed up of paying for them,
I dont wake up at 5am in the morning to be taxed so much so i can feed there fukin kids/.
give them a timespan, then send them back if they cannot find a job.

Sad! It's always the others who are the cause of all our troubles.

This is a country of immigrants. We are nearly all either immigrants or the descendants of immigrants!

nizzex said:
i dont think any leader ive heard has forced men to grow beards, now thats just out the question.

You not heard of the Taliban run Afghanistan. You know what I find the funniest thing about these types of threads. When you see them and Muslims who of course want to stick up for there religion they always bring the US and west into the whole thing again. This is what these terrorists are attacking because they want a total islamic state around the world and the first signs of this happening have started http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1362533,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1511146,00.html

hamba, how can u justify people who come into this country to abuse it then. shouldnt there be something in place to stop people like who i mentioned who do not do anything to get a job but abuse the way the system work...

yes this country is made up of descendants like myself, but the difference is, i earn a living...

sao,
i think that muslims should have to bend there faith to live here, i dont think the british should have to make changes for them, but they have to make changes for britain.

Sao Paulo

No disrespect mate but your arguments seem so black and white to me.
The West does bear some responsibilty for what's going on. This is not to say that the fanatics are right or justified in what they do but while everyone just sticks to their own way of seeing things, without trying to understand what motivates people to behave the way they do, nothing will change.

As I said before, it's the inability to see feel for others that makes it possible for people to create and perpetrate terror.

chetzy said:
hamba, how can u justify people who come into this country to abuse it then. shouldnt there be something in place to stop people like who i mentioned who do not do anything to get a job but abuse the way the system work...

yes this country is made up of descendants like myself, but the difference is, i earn a living...

The problem is that this kind of talk and thinking tends to be applied not just to people who abuse the system but to all immigrants and asylum seekers.

I just think we need to be careful before pointing fingers!

point taken,
i still think more should be done to make sure leechers dont away with abusing the system be it immigrants / asylum seekers/ or descendants or any1 else.

j0k3r said:
If other countrys can build nuclear weopens, learn and maintain them. Why shouldnt Iran ?

Think about it, Japan is not allowed to make nuclear weopens because of Pearl Harbour. Compared to the devestation America created by dropped 2 nukes on Hiroshima why is Japan not allowed to make nukes?

After all American done the nuking.

Bush just does not want a muslim state to become powerful, thats why at the moment they are controlling Pakistans nuclear programme

and we created the technology to build it......

thats why what I said, they are doing now what we done in the past.....

Sao Paulo said:
common sense they voted in and we heard rumours that voting may not have been fair a guy who is a hardline Muslim and Nuclear supporter. He also wants all men to grow a beard wtf the middle east in the future could be a whole lot hotter with plenty of mushrooms

growing a beard is a "sunat", special blessing if you follow our prophet. If you are a good muslim you will follow our prophet. So doing what he doing and copying it, e.g having a beard is sunat.

Sao, no offense, but you do not talk very clear or explain what you are trying to explain clearly or concisely.

chetzy said:
No m8 I agree ... most muslims are not terrorists BUT ... most Terrorists are muslims .

The IRA ? not most terrorists are muslims, they consider themselves to be muslims.

A muslim is someone who follows Allah (swt) and understands the Quran to be a better muslim.

Osama and his group, and other "muslims" do not do this. The Quran frowns apon any act of murdur, manslaughter or terrorism.

So you could rephrase it as, most terrorists are crazy people using his/her religion as an excuse.

If you visit a dictionary, any dictionary, Collins or Oxford or even www.dictionary.com look up the word terrorist please before you say that

No offense.

Mairyhinge said:
and we created the technology to build it......

thats why what I said, they are doing now what we done in the past.....

go look up the demographic transition model. You will understand why muslims are doing it now rather than before.

stage 3: Most Muslim countrys.
stage 4: MEDC's such as the UK.

go look it up please. If you are trying to be offensive as in most muslim countrys are to stupid to build a nuke that model will teach you otherwise.

I would also like to say, lets have an intellectual conversation here before it gets out of hand. Or starts to become racist. Im just adressing the major points going on here now trying to take the piss out of people to be offensive.

why dont you all join the army cos youre not getting anywhere with all this shit apart from causing a right racism war!!

IS THIS SETTING AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT KIND OF SITE THIS IS TO ALL THE NEWBIES WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS GOING ON HERE IVE BEEN ON OTHER FORUMS NOBODY HAS HAD SUCH A DISCUSTING DISCUSSION NOR HAVE THE MEMBERS LET THIS UNFORTUNATE TRAGEDY AFFECT THEM!!

IT HAS AFFECTED EVERYONE!!! NOT JUST ONE PARTICULAR RACE PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND RELIGIONS HAVE DIED!!

TERRORISTS HAVE THEIR OWN FAITH OK THEY MIGHT HAVE THE SAME COLOUR AS SOME AND PRETEND THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE BUT TO ME THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!

why all this hatred against each other????
There are plenty of religions and colours on here im sure everyone is getting affected by all this BULL

"This is where we type news for the main portal :) .... no nonsense in here this will reflect on the main site!!!!

RULES!

Do not post any messages that are obscene, rude, racist, hateful, threatening, Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images in posts, inappropriate content will be removed without notice.

Personal attacks, rudeness, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. You can challenge others members points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and politely

Members that violate these rules may be suspended or banned.???????????

i think this thread should be closed before it goes well out of hand

and everyone should be FREINDS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIMMYQ said:
IS THIS SETTING AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT KIND OF SITE THIS IS TO ALL THE NEWBIES WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS GOING ON HERE IVE BEEN ON OTHER FORUMS NOBODY HAS HAD SUCH A DISCUSTING DISCUSSION NOR HAVE THE MEMBERS LET THIS UNFORTUNATE TRAGEDY AFFECT THEM!!

IT HAS AFFECTED EVERYONE!!! NOT JUST ONE PARTICULAR RACE PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND RELIGIONS HAVE DIED!!

TERRORISTS HAVE THEIR OWN FAITH OK THEY MIGHT HAVE THE SAME COLOUR AS SOME AND PRETEND THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE BUT TO ME THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!

why all this hatred against each other????
There are plenty of religions and colours on here im sure everyone is getting affected by all this BULL

"This is where we type news for the main portal :) .... no nonsense in here this will reflect on the main site!!!!

RULES!

Do not post any messages that are obscene, rude, racist, hateful, threatening, Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images in posts, inappropriate content will be removed without notice.

Personal attacks, rudeness, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. You can challenge others members points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and politely

Members that violate these rules may be suspended or banned.???????????

i think this thread should be closed before it goes well out of hand

and everyone should be FREINDS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been watching this thread with interest and watching it don't get out of order, so far it's been a good debate, imho I don't think anyone has crossed the line yet and if anyone does it will be closed end of story BUT not just for closing it's sake

@ Jimmyq ... I find it hard to believe that other forums are/have not debated this issue ... just shows how narrow minded other forums are and i'm well aware of the rules m8 ... as I said I haven't seen anyone break them yet ... it will be nipped in the bud if they do ;)

Bronto said:
I've been watching this thread with interest and watching it don't get out of order, so far it's been a good debate, imho I don't think anyone has crossed the line yet and if anyone does it will be closed end of story BUT not just for closing it's sake

@ Jimmyq ... I find it hard to believe that other forums are/have not debated this issue ... just shows how narrow minded other forums are and i'm well aware of the rules m8 ... as I said I haven't seen anyone break them yet ... it will be nipped in the bud if they do ;)

as long as your hear Bronto :) no worrys :)

Hi JimmyQ

The problem with many people who hold racist views is that they don't believe they do.

Although I disagree with many of the sentiments that have been expressed I think the debate is good.

Often too much is left unsaid and therefore can't be challenged.
If we can avoid linking disagreement with dislike and hate maybe we are doing a good thing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back