Several injured in London blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hamba said:
The connection between Sadam and al quada is bogus - they hated him.

True, Bin Laden is to blame not Saddam. Saddam kept in in Iraq, Bin Laden moved it to other countries.

That is why it was Saddam arrested over 9/11 and Bush's best buddy Bin Laden vanished into thin air??

Bush is a con artist and is playing Blair. Blair needs to say feck it get our troops out of something that doesn't involve us. And stand up to Bush but instead he follows suit because he wants a (so called) friend.

Bin Laden is behind most terror attacks, definatley 9/11. But don't forget the missile fired at the pentagon, ordered by Bush to look as if they were being attacked directly. They said it was a suicide bomber in a plane but there is no evidence at all. The only evidence available was siezed by the "Men In Black". Don't think I am taking the pi55 as this is true.

Bush and the Bin Laden family were eating together the evening before 9/11.

Indirectly Bush is to Blame, and also Blair for following suit.

But Direct blame lies with Bin Laden and his followers.

Religion is a poor excuse to start a war as all of their beiefs and policys are dated back thousands of years. We should abolish religion, why do we pray to something no-one has ever seen?

We need to find something else to have faith in like our country and fellow countrymen instead of bogus idols.

I agree I think the bush baby is a dangerously unstable person - he doesn't even look like a president to me (you know when someone looks right for the job). He reminds me a Ronnie Regan a little.

I think we should all still remember that it is not ALL Muslims - I have friends who are Muslims - over here most I know are ok, but the younger ones - they seem to have what I refer to as the ethnic chip. Go to Egypt and they are totally differen.

For example whilst in Sharm I spoke to a guy who worked long hours in a shop. His name was Osama (yes I did ask). Every night after we first visited his shop he would wait for us to walk past and wave for us to come in for a cup of Hibiscus. We ended up in there most nights just chatting the hours away with a few drinks. We spoke about everything from Muslim religion to the re-election of Blair. This man was never judging or critical - he had a curiosity about our way of life and after explaining our routines he decided that it wasn't too different from his - except that he had a Faith and we as a country studied the religion of life. He agreed the philosophy of only going to church when you needed as most of us in the uk do. He also agreed that Bin Laden was evil but did suggest that there were other issues behind the war in iraq etc (as we all know the oil). I can say that I had probably one of the most intelligent conversations I have had for a long time on one of those nights sipping the red stuff.

Since my return we have been in regular contact and he has been searching apartments that are for sale as we are considering buying out there. All of which he is doing without any expected pay because he considers us his friends. Do you know the first message I got yesterday from anybody was from him - asking if we were safe and him saying that he was praying for us and the whole country.

Just goes to show you that it's not all of them.

Spikeman said:
Just goes to show you that it's not all of them.
No m8 I agree ... most muslims are not terrorists BUT ... most Terrorists are muslims

call me a **** but my thoughts are with mickie d, i understand where he is coming from, it is a fact that in 10 yrs the british majority at the moment will be a british minority in the future, i say close the ports of, dont let any in and have closed border policies, lol if they come near us pact into goddam refugee fishing boats tell them to goddam sink in their own waters.

earwig999 said:
Bin Laden is behind most terror attacks, definatley 9/11. But don't forget the missile fired at the pentagon, ordered by Bush to look as if they were being attacked directly. They said it was a suicide bomber in a plane but there is no evidence at all. The only evidence available was siezed by the "Men In Black". Don't think I am taking the pi55 as this is true.
You got to be joking m8 ... do you honestly think after the 2 towers went up he needed to convince anyone they were directly under attack ... more than likeley the US Airforce was ordered to shoot down the passenger airliner before it could reach it's intended target, the passengers and crew were lost anyway so it would have become a legitimate and justyfiable military target (they would not want that public though!) the blast at the Pentagon was probably a combination of the airliner and an air force anti aircraft missile

Bronto said:
If thats the case how come that they are still in Iraq opposing us and the newly formed Iraqi government ? there has been countless al quada terrorists killed or captured in Iraq in the last 6 months alone

Many of these so called insurgents moved in after the war. And I wouldn't be suprised if people who lost their family's during the war joined them. This is not to say that I agree with them - but I don't think it's that black and white.

hamba said:
Many of these so called insurgents moved in after the war. And I wouldn't be suprised if people who lost their family's during the war joined them. This is not to say that I agree with them - but I don't think it's that black and white.
no one joined them when Saddam was killing hundreds of thousands though its all down to bush and the evil west hey

Have a look here again and see how peacefull Islam is

http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/tgpndx.htm

Sao Paulo said:
You have already been given a good explanation for this not to mention the mocking of the UN for 13yrs. UN in UN out UN in UN out countrys with balls in Saddam out

So, according to your reasoning, if someone takes over my village and begins to oppress the local community and some of the other local towns and villages, then someone else should come here and kill loads of people in the process of capturing the oppressor?

Seem a bit heavy-handed?

hamba said:
So, according to your reasoning, if someone takes over my village and begins to oppress the local community and some of the other local towns and villages, then someone else should come here and kill loads of people in the process of capturing the oppressor?

Seem a bit heavy-handed?

If people were killing and oppressing your local community country shall we say would you like to stay with it like that our have another country free you. Most of the news including foreign press I've seen shows Iraqis glad to have the country back but anyway I find it strange after an islamic attack we have people here going on about the US

sao paulo..that link aint about islam, its about terrorism. STOP slatin islam. muslims are not to blame. terrorists are. this is about politics NOT religion. maybe these people twist religion in a vain attempt to justify there cause. but its all bull. POLITICS NOT ISLAM.

Sao Paulo said:
no one joined them when Saddam was killing hundreds of thousands though its all down to bush and the evil west hey

Have a look here again and see how peacefull Islam is

http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/tgpndx.htm

A vacuum was created by the war - Sadam ruled with an iron fist, people were killed who stood up to him. And please don't tell me that that then justifys the war - as I said, freeing the people of Iraq was not the reason given for going to war.

jaxx said:
sao paulo..that link aint about islam, its about terrorism. STOP slatin islam. muslims are not to blame. terrorists are. this is about politics NOT religion. maybe these people twist religion in a vain attempt to justify there cause. but its all bull. POLITICS NOT ISLAM.

Lots of groups are slating Islam Jazz all muslim though ;)

That links shows that most terrorism in the world is Muslim related

jaxx said:

Well said. We had the same thing in Northern Ireland - people outside were always saying it was about religious hatred when it was all about politics. It just so happens that most republicans are catholic and most loyalists protestant.

sue paula,
Proscribed Irish groups
Continuity Army Council
Cumann na mBan
Fianna na hEireann
Irish National Liberation Army
Irish People's Liberation Organisation
Irish Republican Army
Loyalist Volunteer Force
Orange Volunteers
Red Hand Commando
Red Hand Defenders
Saor Eire
Ulster Defence Association
Ulster Freedom Fighters
Ulster Volunteer Force

and thats just from a small, very small country.

there seems to b mainly 'islamic' terrorists, cus that all we hear about, i detect tiniest bit of media manipulation there. dont u???

Mairyhinge said:
That I cant agree with either.....

In my opinion, all these countrys are doing now is what GB done in the past. We done it 300 years ago and have advanced since then, and became a democratic country with freedom of speach.

These countrys/activists....religions what ever you want to call it, are just catching up with what we done 300 years ago!

The problem is these fundamentalists dont like freeedom of speech and feel like they are being demonized by the "western" world forcing there products onto them.....but I bet you most of them wear nike trainers, for running around in those caves.....

were u not statin b4 that the british cant say things about muslims???? now u sayin that we have freedom of speech???? make ur mind up.

jaxx said:
sue paula,
Proscribed Irish groups
Continuity Army Council
Cumann na mBan
Fianna na hEireann
Irish National Liberation Army
Irish People's Liberation Organisation
Irish Republican Army
Loyalist Volunteer Force
Orange Volunteers
Red Hand Commando
Red Hand Defenders
Saor Eire
Ulster Defence Association
Ulster Freedom Fighters
Ulster Volunteer Force

and thats just from a small, very small country.

there seems to b mainly 'islamic' terrorists, cus that all we hear about, i detect tiniest bit of media manipulation there. dont u???

One country yes which has had problems for years your argument is false though because it is mainly Islamic terrorists as the list doe's show and they are from all over the world

jaxx said:
were u not statin b4 that the british cant say things about muslims???? now u sayin that we have freedom of speech???? make ur mind up.

Muslims have lots of freedoms outside Muslim countries I think we all know that

thats ur list , my list differs some what. btw what did the ira want ???? for british troops to withdraw from northen ireland! what a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back