Several injured in London blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickie D said:
its not about tony blair its about sick ******s that are cowards and dont have the right to call themselfs men or women they dont care about children, adults or any life they strap a bomb on them and kill everyone for them more the better !

they do it in the name of some cúnt called ALLAH well fúck allah and if no one likes me talking like this htne go back to your own countries !

its bullshit DROP a BOMB on the lot of them!!!!!

Hey

Hey MickieD, i am very sad about the event that occured, and my prayers are with the people affected, But, there is NO need to attack the Islamic religion, I am a Muslim, and i dont go bombing everyone up, i feel the media has targetted Islam too much. Al-queda is no part of Islam. and if people think Islam is bad, go read a book first.

I feel why aghanistainis and iraqis are angry, the U.S. coming to their home lands and bombing innocent people, in large numbers. We wouldnt be in this state if we didnt go to War. Im strongly against war, wars create havoc in the world, and we see in the T.V. and in the world today.

nizzex said:
I feel why aghanistainis and iraqis are angry, the U.S. coming to their home lands and bombing innocent people, in large numbers.

Most people coming back from Iraq have said the people there are glad we went in and freed them. They can't understand western media are saying otherwise. The so called insurgents have been entering Iraq illegally from neighbouring countries like Syria and Iran. The guy behind the al qaeda group in Iraq is from Jordan

Sao Paulo said:
Most people coming back from Iraq have said the people there are glad we went in and freed them.

the majority of people are actually against the entering of the troops in afghanistan and Iraq, i mean look, mr bush said it was ALL the talibans fault of 9/11, the troops got rid of hundreds of talibans killed and what happened nothing, and now all it is that if you are against american you are called a unjustified Terrorist, just more afghanistani people got aginst american and britain so you see war is not the answer. Bush said that the objective of the iraqi war was to get rid of saddam and the So called Weapons of mass dectuction,i mean he was hidding in a hole man.The same thing is happeing in Iraq, and now i bet its Iran now. Its all getting worser.. not better.. and thats why more an more people are aginst blair and bush..

nizzex said:
the majority of people are actually against the entering of the troops in afghanistan and Iraq, i mean look, mr bush said it was ALL the talibans fault of 9/11, the troops got rid of hundreds of talibans killed and what happened nothing, and now all it is that if you are against american you are called a unjustified Terrorist, just more afghanistani people got aginst american and britain so you see war is not the answer. Bush said that the objective of the iraqi war was to get rid of saddam and the So called Weapons of mass dectuction,i mean he was hidding in a hole man.The same thing is happeing in Iraq, and now i bet its Iran now. Its all getting worser.. not better.. and thats why more an more people are aginst blair and bush..

Everyone knows the Muslim world was agains't it but facts are facts the taliban gave these fellow muslims a country they could train inside

As for the WMD I'd have a read a few posts back. This nuclear technology Iran has didn't appear from a magic hat

Sao Paulo said:
Everyone knows the Muslim world was agains't it but facts are facts the taliban gave these fellow muslims a country they could train inside

yes, thats true.

Sao Paulo said:
As for the WMD I'd have a read a few posts back. This this nuclear technology Iran has didn't appear from a magic hat

If other countrys can build nuclear weopens, learn and maintain them. Why shouldnt Iran ?

Think about it, Japan is not allowed to make nuclear weopens because of Pearl Harbour. Compared to the devestation America created by dropped 2 nukes on Hiroshima why is Japan not allowed to make nukes?

After all American done the nuking.

Bush just does not want a muslim state to become powerful, thats why at the moment they are controlling Pakistans nuclear programme

Sao Paulo said:

Yes, the muslim world would be against it, if you are being targetted as a terrorist but which you are not, just a orginarry living humans like millions, and then you find out your religion is called bad and your land people are going to Retaliate, Wich we saw in the event of london. And not just muslims where against the Wars, it was many christains, jews, etc . So you see we can actually live in peace. The leaders are n00bs.

Well yes they are going to train for the bad that things that have happened to them, like their whole family getting killed and their homes. again.. this proves my point War just causes more problems..

j0k3r said:
If other countrys can build nuclear weopens, learn and maintain them. Why shouldnt Iran ?

Think about it, Japan is not allowed to make nuclear weopens because of Pearl Harbour. Compared to the devestation America created by dropped 2 nukes on Hiroshima why is Japan not allowed to make nukes?

After all American done the nuking.

Bush just does not want a muslim state to become powerful, thats why at the moment they are controlling Pakistans nuclear programme

Iran has vast suppliers of oil and so doesn't need nuclear power for power reasons. The costs involved would be bloody stupid however if they were given all this like the planes for safe protection why not carry it on

j0k3r said:

Would you call Iran a stable goverment when its run really by a religion and not common sense

Sao Paulo said:
As for the WMD I'd have a read a few posts back. This nuclear technology Iran has didn't appear from a magic hat

Yeh, did you know that American had given the nuclear information and weapons to Iraq, and Iran..

nizzex said:
Yeh, did you know that American had given the nuclear information and weapons to Iraq, and Iran..

not read this anywhere no. They had given weapons yes but were always carefull to make sure nothing too modem so were is your source for this ?

The whole argument of dealing with terrorism is over simplifed. The people who carry out these atrocities all over the world have different motives.

Some really believe they are acting on behalf of Islam; some truly believe their people are oppressed; some are seeking power; some are just plain evil; some, because they have lost their familys at the hands of western powers, seek revenge or feel hopless and that they having nothing more to lose; some are sheep and believe all they are told by those who have power over them.

I'm sure there are many more reasons. If some of the real issues, facing some of the Arab countries, were really addressed there would be fewer recruits. The West's record of intervention in the middle east needs to be examined as well. Palestine, for instance, is as it is in direct consequence of British action.

Sao Paulo said:
Would you call Iran a stable goverment when its run really by a religion and not common sense

I dont know how you would call it an un-stable country. Religion is implemented in everyday life, with out religion ,the world would be a crazy place with no rules. so iran has common sence. There has been NO big issue with Iran until bush popped out the comment of 'oh no they have nucleaur power'. all of a sudden they are a treat because now hes targetting middle eastern countries, and fear of bad things happening just will rise and rise.. like a flame :flame:

Yes, they do have 1 thing in common, the reasons of ALL the attacks and purposes of these terroristcs is to attack the West for what they have caused to their people, family and country.

Sao Paulo said:
They all have one thing in common though dont they

If you mean that they are Muslim: can't you see that that is because Islam is the dominant faith in that region.

If the same stuff had happened there, and they were all atheists, actions would be justified on atheist grounds. They just happen to be Muslims!!!!!!

Nizzex I know like the othes not all muslims in this country are the same but we have too bloody many that shouldn't be here when you consider the anti western and dislikes of this country.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/5FD2DDBD-DA09-46B0-A7C9-49FE59BE6946.htm

A music video glorifying Usama bin Ladin and containing images of the 11 September attacks in New York has become a big hit with young Muslims in Britain.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon_9_11_02fd.html

An obscene spectacle took place in North London earlier today. A thousand Muslims gathered at the Finsbury Park mosque to “celebrate” the bombing of the World Trade Center

Sao Paulo said:

Yes I would call them a stable government. They are in stage 4 of a standard demographic transistion model.

So you are saying being run by a religion is not common sense? They do things the way they think is best. Isreals population is dominated by jews. Yet American seems to fund them with money and military supplys.

hamba said:
If you mean that they are Muslim: can't you see that that is because Islam is the dominant faith in that region.

If the same stuff had happened there, and they were all atheists, actions would be justified on atheist grounds. They just happen to be Muslims!!!!!!

So now you are saying the whole cause is Islam basically, you really dont even know how muslims live properly and the concepts in the islam religion. I dont see how a muslim cant mix with rest of the world.

j0k3r said:
Yes I would call them a stable government. They are in stage 4 of a standard demographic transistion model.

So you are saying being run by a religion is not common sense? They do things the way they think is best. Isreals population is dominated by jews. Yet American seems to fund them with money and military supplys.
common sense they voted in and we heard rumours that voting may not have been fair a guy who is a hardline Muslim and Nuclear supporter. He also wants all men to grow a beard wtf the middle east in the future could be a whole lot hotter with plenty of mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back