Several injured in London blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe some of the things that i have read on this forum. God help us all. I just wish peope will get their facts right before spouting of crap

SEXYSAM said:
I cant believe some of the things that i have read on this forum. God help us all. I just wish peope will get their facts right before spouting of crap

Trouble is there are not many actual FACTS. Other than 4 bombs were detonated and over 50 people have been killed.

No facts on who did this. Although a branch of Al Queda has claimed it was their doing. FACT.

So what should we say or do??

I am also still waiting for a response from Chetzy as to the message we should be listening to.
CHETZY said:
People just do not listen, and are narrow minded, its not just black n white

I can't believe some of the anti muslim stuff I'm reading here. Islam has a great history of tolerance. In the past, in various countries, when Islam was the dominant faith other religions were freely tolerated - the reverse was true when the Christians took over.

I'm N.Irish and have live in England for nearly forty years - should I have been blamed for what the IRA did?

The problem with the sort of people who carry out these attacks is they are single minded and unable to see anyone else's point of view. They also lack empathy and can't put themselves in someone else's shoes.

War and terror will never end if we only respond with the same mindset.

i dont mean to offend muslims but i cant help feeling that these people are not as peaceful as everyone makes out... and reading the post back on some of the paragraphs out that book enfoce my views !

of course you have peaceful muslims and maybe i was a little out of order for blaming them in general !

but i wont back down on imegrants and the muslim terrorists that have created a new type of terrorism that is a plague on civalization and mankind, these people need to be brought to justice and clear the good muslims name if they are so upset with the views (and many people think like that) of alot of british people.

but i also wont back down on how we have to pussy foot around on what we say and how we say it because we might upset them

WELL GROW UP

i speak my mind and say what i feel and what i want!

but this has upset me more than i thought and maybe it was not the terrorist muslims that done this but i wont hold my breath and will you all be surprised or you want it to me someone else so you can say see i told you so!

if this is the case you are forgetting the people killed yesterday!

If it was an Islamic fundamentalist group that did this it is still necessary to realise that it is not the fact that they are muslim that makes them do this. They just happen to be muslims.(so called)

So called Christians have caused a great deal of terror in the world.

This is a great country and what makes it great is the fact that most of us - through our ancestors - came from many different places.

Hitler wanted a pure race and look what that caused.

That I cant agree with either.....

In my opinion, all these countrys are doing now is what GB done in the past. We done it 300 years ago and have advanced since then, and became a democratic country with freedom of speach.

These countrys/activists....religions what ever you want to call it, are just catching up with what we done 300 years ago!

The problem is these fundamentalists dont like freeedom of speech and feel like they are being demonized by the "western" world forcing there products onto them.....but I bet you most of them wear nike trainers, for running around in those caves.....

Mairyhinge said:
These countrys/activists....religions what ever you want to call it, are just catching up with what we done 300 years ago!

How do you explain the British born Muslim's who went to Isreal to be suicide bombers and Iraq to fight agains't the British army though

Sao Paulo said:
How do you explain the British born Muslim's who went to Isreal to be suicide bombers and Iraq to fight agains't the British army though

How do you explain Britain and the US invading Iraq and killing thousands - thousands - of innocent people.

earwig,
wen i said people dont listen, i mean that people dont learn from the past, all this crap goin on in the world, n nuffin seems to happen or change for the better,
btw sorry for delay been busy 2day.

hamba said:
How do you explain Britain and the US invading Iraq and killing thousands - thousands - of innocent people.
Simple answer to that m8 and it's not some bullshit what has been said about it's over the oil !!! the reason we went into Iraq is because there was some genocidal maniac running the country and was hell bent on exterminating the kurdish people (he gassed untold thousands) and anyone else who wasn't a sooni muslim ... he also funded and shielded top members of al quada and other terror fundamentalist groups ... at the end of the day who is fighting there now ? it's not your every day Iraqi's, it's insurgents from all over the middle east trying to get in on the act and in fact it's those insurgents that are killing more innocent Iraqi's than anyone by there terrorist tacticts FACT !

People slag us and the Americans for what we do around the world ... they'd slag us if we did nothing ! I'd much rather have two great nations willing to take it on their shoulders and police this world ... God knows what carnage there would be if us and the yanks didn't stand up to this scum ... it's also us and the Americans who send massive ammounts of aid to disaster struck countries ... you don't see any rich middle east countries sending aid ... truth is they couldn't give a shit about the rest of us ... perhaps when the next attrocoties happen in Iran or syria or wherever we should take a leaf out of their book and say fcuk em ... then we'd be bombed for not helping ... sick cnuts the lot of them

well said Micky D
you are right mate, its about time we closed the doors for good
and any one here that dont like it can go some where else
it dont matter who set off the bombs find them kill them end of that
bring back hanging no court case if you got bomb making stuff hang them
this country has lost its balls and its about time they got a f-cking big pair and started to make this place safe for our kids and familys
I feel so sorry for the familys that have lost a husband a wife sister brother friend this cant be allowed to go on, its so sad

Bronto said:
Simple answer to that m8 and it's not some bullshit what has been said about it's over the oil !!! the reason we went into Iraq is because there was some genocidal maniac running the country and was hell bent on exterminating the kurdish people (he gassed untold thousands) and anyone else who wasn't a sooni muslim ... he also funded and shielded top members of al quada and other terror fundamentalist groups ...

If that first reason was true then I would have supported ousting Sadam.
The reason given by TB was that he had weapons of mass distruction! Don't forget he was actually supported by the US and GB for many years. The connection between Sadam and al quada is bogus - they hated him.

hamba said:

You have already been given a good explanation for this not to mention the mocking of the UN for 13yrs. UN in UN out UN in UN out countrys with balls in Saddam out

hamba said:
If that first reason was true then I would have supported ousting Sadam.
The reason given by TB was that he had weapons of mass distruction! Don't forget he was actually supported by the US and GB for many years.
I agree that the WMD was probably in the end a load of bull although Iraq is vast and he was good at hiding things, but anyway you can't blame Blair ... he has since produced documents that prove he was told this by the intelligence service that there was WMD and this is what he acted on believing it to be true, at the end of the day Sadam was a mennace to the world ... can you Imagin if he had got hold of a nuke ? he would have wiped quwait out in no time just for starters

hamba said:
The connection between Sadam and al quada is bogus - they hated him.
If thats the case how come that they are still in Iraq opposing us and the newly formed Iraqi government ? there has been countless al quada terrorists killed or captured in Iraq in the last 6 months alone

Saddam in the first gulf war sent his best planes to Iran for safety this is a fact. The same would be more than likely with the WMD. Watched the news lately and heard about how they are working on them now ;)

yeh u right, is about oil. bush didnt like the fact that some1 had control of somethin so important to america and us. they have to control the oil to control the "civilised countries" rulin the world thing u no? closin the doors aint goin stop any1 whose determined enough be them al qaeda, ira etc whats the next step? ban holiday makers? ban holidays? ban aeroplanes, ships etc, the list goes on and on. that aint a solution. i dnt no what is. alot of u are talkin sense, but the rest are usin this as an excuse to be disrespectful and even abusive towards muslims, this aint on.

what these bombers did is inexcusable.

think of the many innocents who have lost there lives, and there families mourning for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back