Sent my console back today

i find these type of stickers much easier to remove, and less visible of tamper too.
easier isn the word....

you dont even need to worry about the,

done my mates left it in pace and the case came apart just as easy.. didnt even need to lift any part of the sticker lol

easier isn the word....

you dont even need to worry about the,

done my mates left it in pace and the case came apart just as easy.. didnt even need to lift any part of the sticker lol

Some are getting wiser and actually placing the sticker in a more awkward area, i have had loads that just came apart, also have seen a few now where had to take my time with

Could be one of 2 things, either your console is banned or its still registered to someone else

If its the 2nd, phone them and say you have bought it from a 2nd hand shop and you cant register it, they will do it for you, thats what happened to me

if you tell them its second hand they say that voids the warranty and want £60 for repair

Sent mine off and ms said its on its way back today. Does this mean it's been repaired or might it still have THAT letter with it?

I sent a family member's back 2 weeks ago
not a single mark on it as new no take apart marks
seal unmarked

the replacement came yesterday

clearly has been chipped by the previous owner with a big butchers knife
damaged back unclip points, rubber foot surround mashed, faceplate doesnt clip on very good
etc

refurb serial number nov 2008

im not sure what to do if it dies again
ms will no doubt send it back as tampered
but the marks arnt from me

Last edited:
if they have replaced it then contact them and say it is maked they may comensate you but if it happens again they will send you a new one
not saying you should make it go to rrod but 2nd time round the send you a new system

sent one of mine off today and just looking in my bits a bobs draw and there's 6 long screws l forget to put back in after the last f/w update ..

o well .. the seal looked great tho lol...

last 1 i sent back still had the xclamp fix on it,a torn paper security sticker and was still modded,got a new one within 10 days-with a benq drive too-was only 3 week back too

yep no xclamps just the bolts-and the even sent me a month live card too

oh and to the chap who get the a problem has occured when trying to register-that serial is already registered

do u think mines coming back to fast ? they only picked it up on the 3rd of june

Back