Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sent my console back today

nyck

Inactive User
I've sent the cosole back to M$ in Germany today.Flashed it back to stock but had to remove the Warrenty sticker as it looked crap,here hoping fingers crossed.
RROD by the way

nyck

you should know in a week m8 mine got sent wed was returned the next thurs brand new the old one stilll had 1.51 on lol did not have the time to restore

mine also was flashed no warranty sticker and covered in those little stamp thing the girls use.
very tatty looking. lol
got a brand new 1 about a week later.

i sent my mates for him i flashed it back no sticker but it had a graphics prob i told them it was intermitent red lights but i think they may have checked it and caught us out lol the check page as changed (no repair in progress) but when i check it the other way with the reference code it still shows as we have recieved your device heard nothing yet.

out of the last 4 i have tried, one came back with the dreaded tampering letter, it was an hdmi console, it was a banned console so i bought a different case obviously with a good serial, registered it all fine and sent off, however they must have spotted the different code either on the metal if they opened it or the sticker inside the usb slot on the front, i have sent a couple off before with the shell serial different to the actual label by the usb port with no probs, they are either starting to check them better now or maybe it was just cuz it was an hdmi unit and they cost them more, dunno, its all a bit hit and miss and depends who looks at it at there end, all mine have been sent to germany

When i dropped it off yesterday at UPS before i even had chance to hand the parcel over she said "thats an Xbox isn't it",not sure how she knew the box was not the standard size and the label was facing my chest.
Mine also going to Germany

nyck

When i dropped it off yesterday at UPS before i even had chance to hand the parcel over she said "thats an Xbox isn't it",not sure how she knew the box was not the standard size and the label was facing my chest.
Mine also going to Germany

nyck

On their notes it states "Collection - Microsoft Games Console" says the same on the side of the box when it come sback, so would be an educated guess. Least both mine did when I had it done about 18 months ago!!

lol you know which letter i mean mate but all the same i didnt know about that lol
the one that goes something like,

Dear Mug,
even though we fully admit due to our cost cutting and bad engineering that your console broke we will not be repairing this console due to big bill being down to his last billion and we are extreamly confident that you (the mug) will purchase another xbox 360.

if i got a letter like that i think id forget about the broken xbox, id be too busy laughing.

On their notes it states "Collection - Microsoft Games Console" says the same on the side of the box when it come sback, so would be an educated guess. Least both mine did when I had it done about 18 months ago!!

But i dropped off at the UPS depot in a box i got from work.Strange but true

nyck

But i dropped off at the UPS depot in a box i got from work.Strange but true

nyck

I would guess that the majority of things sent by UPS by personal customers tends to be Xbox's sent to MS!! That coupled with the rough size of the box it was probably a fair guess you were carrying an xbox!!

my mates just got his back today but hes at work i dont know if they repaired it or not yet.

Mine got back today with the bloody tampering letter, lol, they must be starting to look a lot closer now, i have sent many a 360 off with a different serial on the shell to that of the case inside and got away with it, thats twice now lol, bugger, will have to look for a shell and metal case for sale now or try the rrod fix :)

my mates checked he's and they have sent him a new one the lucky bugger and a month free live.

Back