Sent my console back today

Its on its way back got the "Device shipped to customer - Your console has been repaired or replaced. We are shipping it back to you." and UPS tracking number
It looks hopeful but not sure if it been repaired or replaced as the Warrenty is now stating 8/14/2009 3 months

nyck

it always says being shipped back repaired/replaced, just read the letter it comes with as soon as u open the box :)

Last too i sent back had tampering letters .
I blew one up (first rrod attempt) but had already been back and repaired and the second one i fixed.
I got a broken one to go back but going to take good sticker of ,check silver tape ataching dvd drive to chassis,the 2 emi gaskets which are at side of dvd drive and cross my fingers as its completely foobarred

good luck i got a 2nd hand 1 from gamestation 1 yr ago after 6 months i had rrod then 3 weeks ago had rrod on the exchanged 1 since that i have had another 3 with rrod 2 were refurbs from Micro taking 6th back this week lucky i have spares

good luck i got a 2nd hand 1 from gamestation 1 yr ago after 6 months i had rrod then 3 weeks ago had rrod on the exchanged 1 since that i have had another 3 with rrod 2 were refurbs from Micro taking 6th back this week lucky i have spares
m8 i have now spent half an hour deleting some of ur post.
please read the rules .

when u send it back do u have 2 send the power pack as my mate gave me his RROD console but nothing else checked in side and it says sept 2006 so should in warrany still?????

So it would be good to send back and get a brannie :)

When I try to register my console all I get back is this - A problem occurred, and your request cannot be completed.

Anyone know why that would be?

When I try to register my console all I get back is this - A problem occurred, and your request cannot be completed.

Anyone know why that would be?

Could be one of 2 things, either your console is banned or its still registered to someone else

If its the 2nd, phone them and say you have bought it from a 2nd hand shop and you cant register it, they will do it for you, thats what happened to me

Just got mine back from m$ all fixed,one month of extra live and still flashed.
But l had to reinstall all my all my games and has a new strange paper security label on it now which dont look easy to come off

Last edited:
But l had to reinstall all my all my games and has a new strange paper security label on it now which dont look easy to come off

its not hard get them off m8 lol i took mates off the other day

phone them and say you have bought it from a 2nd hand shop and you cant register it, they will do it for you, thats what happened to me

i didnt know that thats the prob i have ive just got hold of a heat gun too

i find these type of stickers much easier to remove, and less visible of tamper too.

I Got it back today and it has been replaced:banana:
Bad point its got a lite-on drive.Do i need one of those probe things to Hack it as i've only got a Via SATA card???

Is there anyone in the Portsmouth/Hampshire area could help out

thanks nyck

Thanks to to "dont do it it"ll hurt" for helping me out

nyck

Back