scammer on here do not buy from !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the suport guys
but i stopped the transaction within 12 hours of me sending him the cash with paypal
via there complaints department then i waited a week as they told me that because i had stopped it so early the money hadent been transfered i then waited over a week for a reply from paypal and didnt say anything on here due to the fact of i didnt want to flame the guy just incase. funny thing is hes still an msn contact but doesnt reply to my messages
i twigged on when he reckoned to be sending it by special delivery and said it would take 3 days to arrive (every time i have sent something by s/d it takes only 24 hours )
paypal replied yesterday saying they case was in my favour but the couldnt recover my funds. so i phoned them again and the state that they allowed the transaction to continue and the other guy now is basically spending our cash and that i may get i back if he ever puts money into his account again. i did thank paypal on showing me how easy it is to rip people off .

so paypal are of no use and i think the guy concerned knows it here is his email addy just incase you meet him on another forum
[email protected]

anyway i think im just unlucky atm as it looks like an ebay member just walked with some more cash of mine for a dbox

Ah, followthewater sounds familiar... i think i know that guy

I've been reading this since yesterday and no one seems to have mentioned reporting it to the police let the boys in blue do something maybe they could get his details from paypal.

followthewater alias blake------------------he's a scammer alright {selling quickeys on ebay for 7 quid a throw} "its the same fella alright"

i agree with paul-k, work out exactly who has lost what and go to the police, theres nothing legally illegal about the stuff you were trying to buy from him, but him advertising stuff for sale with no intention of supplying it once he has your cash is equivalent to obtaining goods by deception, which is a crime, fraud and theft

it might take one of you to act as a voice for you all and deal with it in one station but you may get your money back, if not youll have the satisfaction that the police will be onto him

followthewater was banned off the sh*ck yesterday for doin what benny said.. i dont think they know what else hes been up to.. funny enough he used his ntl email addy to sign up to ebay so now people have that.. oh yeah hes using a cloned modem so isp reporting is out of the question..

oh and feck the boys in blue.. dont want them trawling around.. "what was you intending to by off this person, Well i was buying a cable box off him i was going to mod it, Oh was you now" ;)

already asked that question to the rep of paypal and she didnt seem to convinced that they would help

but if you all think it would help i will phone them in the morning as i seem to have been bent over and sha**ed the most by this fuker
its the least i can do to satisfy my own mind that we might just get some justice

did hyou use your credit card to pay for the goods or was it a debit card?? if it was a credit card ring the bank up and they will get the money off paypal...

my mate did a chargeback for goods on ebay was for £30 goods never arrived.. paypal offered a few pence cause they couldnt get the money off the seller.. in the end he contacted his credit card company who credit his account with money and paypal emails him saying "why didnt you contact us instead of the bank" lol he did and they took the piss..

i cant believe some1 has the heart to make money of someone without actaully giving them the items they bought

really sorry for the people who got ripped of by him!

to the rest of the people who have been scammed by this guy could you either pm me with your amount lost etc plus some details of how to be contacted
alternatively please could you phone 01142 202020 south yorkshire police and explain your story

hollow said:
to the rest of the people who have been scammed by this guy could you either pm me with your amount lost etc plus some details of how to be contacted
alternatively please could you phone 01142 202020 south yorkshire police and explain your story
You want people to contact the police to say they were scammed trying to buy illegal gear. Have you and if so have you mentioned this board to them ?

Hey man i too have been stung by this piece of sh1t i lost 40 as he told me the first 20 transaction didn't go through so i will be happy to give my details as i was buying a ntl modem thats NOT illegal .....so pm me if you need further info ...i just wish i new where in glasgow he is from i'd have great pleasure in slicin' him with a cold steel blade :mad: ****ER!

tiestolexxy said:
Hey man i too have been stung by this piece of sh1t i lost 40 as he told me the first 20 transaction didn't go through so i will be happy to give my details as i was buying a ntl modem thats NOT illegal .....so pm me if you need further info ...i just wish i new where in glasgow he is from i'd have great pleasure in slicin' him with a cold steel blade :mad: ****ER!

think im a bit stupid here but isnt selling cable property ILLEGAL So selling a cable modem wouldnt that be illegal aslo..

its ok getting the police involved but dont shoot dw or its members in the foot.

Don't want to be the voice of doom but i don't realy think there is much the cops could do. If you have just transfered payment through paypal there won't be any mention of goods so it would just come down to your word against him and if he were to tell them that the cash was for something like information/help he had given you, then i think you guys might be fu*ked.

soz robbie

not if you have the original messages he sent you on msn ;)
plus the fact that hes done it more than once

anyways been out to see me asked me if i can get info from the other ppl on here (transaction dates etc )

and they are giong to approach paypal for a refund for us

just a quickie i have no intention on shooting the forums in the foot or anyone else to in that case
i just want a bit of justice this guy knows exactly what hes doing

bit of deja vue as i too was told the transaction didnt go through
lucky i didnt send the money again

the police want his account details etc from paypal and they will track him that way

think hes gonna get a visit soon enough also i have not metioned what ppl have bought except myself which isnt illegal to buy if it was e*ay wouldnt allow ppl to sell them either
and the forum hasent been mentioned at all im not that daft (well daft enough to part with cash )

I know you ain't gonna spill beans about site or other members m8 but i don't see him doing the same.

He's been banned from here and m/s and he's got cops at door, i think his tongue will be spilling all the beans and implicating sites.

He may not but i doubt it.

Robbie

theres worse sites than this 'educational forum' out there

its what you choose to do with the information that may (or may not) be illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back